B4 - General Topic 2021 # 139 (December)

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

Loss of appetite , a clear symptom of the omicron variant , it’s a pity that their decision for holidays was ruined. Most probably they will be fit to fly and return on the 5th but instead of good times , they will remember the end of 2021 and New Year’a change for being also “ victims” of the stupid virus 🤬😡

In my opinion, with the current Covid situation, it's crazy to travel abroad anywhere right now...It's not worth all the risk if you're planning to have aa good time 🥴

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, rado07 said:

have the impression
Dina has gained a little weight 😄

I didn’t want to say , I try to avoid these comments , you are very right .. Good ( Russian western style 🤡 ) life in Prague .. Only Kitty manages , both Linda and Leora facing the same results in this city 😏

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I didn’t want to say , I try to avoid these comments , you are very right .. Good ( Russian western style 🤡 ) life in Prague .. Only Kitty manages , both Linda and Leora facing the same results in this city 😏

It must be the sausages 😉

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

In my opinion, with the current Covid situation, it's crazy to travel abroad anywhere right now...It's not worth all the risk if you're planning to have aa good time 🥴

I partially agree .. they could travel in Europe , shorter distance , not so much money spending and risking like now and when the new variant was bringing already bad news and one after the other , the governments trying to take fast measures ..Luckily it is of mild symptoms and in my personal opinion , the beginning of the end for the pandemic . A trip in the nearby Canary Islands  would have been a much better option , still risky of course but even if anything was wrong with Covid , they wouldn’t “ miss “ so much like now .I still believe that the holidays was organized at a very last minute notice and they were invited , therefore , they might not have gone into much expenses as mostly it might be paid by others ..Still , the opportunity was missed .. On the other hand , getting the chance , how could they deny ? Young women , coming from poor family and social environments and getting chances like this one ( no matter how .. ) , I can understand the the excitement commands the mind and not the reasonable thinking , they are also young and not older experienced 😎Ahh , too much bla bla today already 😂😂😂🤣

• Upvote 1

Ok, not sure if I'll get on here later tonight, so I'll like to wish my friends here, and even those who don't like me, a very

new year glitter GIF by Faith Holland and hope it's considerably better than the last 2...😒

Enjoy the party guys, now the studs have arrived...🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1