B4 - General Topic 2021 # 139 (December)

Hello all, Is someone willing to do an act of charity for me ? I missed promo period "5 days for €10" to acces video archive on VH site. If anybody wants to share an 5 days account with me, I will be eternally grateful. PM please (I only want to acces some videos from the archive). Thanks in advance.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she coould stay in B1 where shes closer to everything, plus i never watch them anyway, win win

I agree
I think it's about the New Years Eve party, it's in B4

and the room allocation is decided by the people in charge in Barca and that's how it was decided
under these conditions Masha would have preferred to be in the city than here in the mountains, I think

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I agree

and the room allocation is decided by the people in charge in Barca and that's how it was decided
under these conditions Masha would have preferred to be in the city than here in the mountains, I think

we will find out if tomorrow if  the party will be in B4 or offcam at the bars

8 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I agree

She stays in B4 because she's friends with Holly and that's where Holly's room is.  I don't think Masha knows any of the other tenants in the "on vacation" apartments and there are no empty rooms.  If Holly's room was in B1, Masha would be in B1.  If it was in B2, she'd be in B2.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

we will find out if tomorrow if  the party will be in B4 or offcam at the bars

There is a nightly curfew between 1 a.m. and 6 a.m. The meetings are limited in terms of the number of people. Restaurants close at 0.30 a.m., discos are closed.
So there are few opportunities to celebrate outside

Just now, rado07 said:

There is a nightly curfew between 1 a.m. and 6 a.m. The meetings are limited in terms of the number of people. Restaurants close at 0.30 a.m., discos are closed.

and they have still been coming home at gone 1am, the curfew doesnt apply to RLC girls

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Discos? Is this 1978?

• Haha 1