B4 - General Topic 2021 # 139 (December)

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

what i cant understand is, the curfew starts at 1am yet the bars close at 1am, how are people supposed to get home

Much is currently inexplicable and illogical, and whether it will be of any use is just as unclear

An early conclusion we can easily make is that the holidays for both H&T have been indeed a very last minute arrangement , the speculation is that they were invited by one or more people for this 12-13 days period . 

Masha had already booked her holidays and I think she was also surprised of how things turned out in her life with her current lover , possible future boyfriend ? We will see .

2 unexpected things for all 3 of them , they all proceeded with their feelings , H&T got the holidays opportunity and Masha never cancelled despite the new guy entering  her life , it is time for Masha for a new good friendship , prediction ? Daniela … 😎

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

first, secret meeting on the terrace 3.17 ...😏

why the secret quick meeting on the terrace?
U&O (as the organizer) has explained the conditions for tomorrow's party
The cost sharing of 50 € per person
I didn't hear the exact details

whether Masha will take part in the party?
Cost and benefits? she can drink as much as she paid for?
we will see

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

what i cant understand is, the curfew starts at 1am yet the bars close at 1am, how are people supposed to get home

Some people might live next door to the bar...

• Haha 1

50€ is really MUCH  money per person for just food and drinks , I think then that we might expect around 20 people in total so the 1,000€ in total can make it for a really glamorous 🎉 party 🎈😇 It remains to be seen if that’s the case , going to a party and pay this much if there are guests , someone should expect really a lot . To be honest , we haven’t seen them bringing supplies to justify the comments earlier made ,there might be a DJ then also ( but then no karaoke that they like , ?? ),  in any case , the annual party happens once again and for the late morning hours of Friday night / Saturday morning  if anyone wishes to watch , will be fun .. it was a great and surprising one last year after all😆😉😎.. 

En mi opinión. Mahsa no debería ni entrar en la casa. ¿No se acuerdan del problema que hubo masha con Nelly y con Megan?…. Masha causa problemas en la casa y recuerdo que cuando estuvo en la última vez, al principio era todo risas, y luego la casa b4 era aburrido. Por un lado, Masha y Holly juntas frente a Nelly, Megan y Bogdan por separados. Masha causó la “separación” de Holly y Megan.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2