B4 - General Topic 2021 # 139 (December)

55 minutes ago, james deen said:

the question is are they having so many rounds because they are enjoying it so much or because hes leaving her unsatisfied and she wants to keep going untill she is either way im sure he doesnt give a fuck as long as he keeps getting to fuck her

I think he just couldn’t finish , he was hard many times but because of the whiskey , he could fuck many times but not finishing .. therefore , whenever he was getting the feeling , he would “ jump “ to Daniela for sex.. For good friend thinga69 , this is what I meant that it is just fun and at times not the way Daniela likes since he can’t satisfy her .. And a pleased woman , would never instantly check her phone after sex to see what’s happening …😆😏

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

help please on who is who.

I know Olivia from before , i assume her puppie dog friend is Ulyana?

Who was the curly dark haired, smaller boobs, classy looking woman who was in the pink swim suit?

It was Olivia, Ulyana, Fiora and Harley. 😉 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Maxbell said:

help please on who is who.

I know Olivia from before , i assume her puppie dog friend is Ulyana?

Who was the curly dark haired, smaller boobs, classy looking woman who was in the pink swim suit?

Fiora is the curly dark haired, smaller boobs, not classy looking, not good looking, very ordinary woman who was in the pink swim suit with the boyish body

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2