Fiora, Harley (2022) #1

Highly speculating that Harley might be trying for a solution with her guy by being MIA still .. Fiora on the other hand ? 🤨 Are we going to see her in the same flirting mood and testing / bringing / getting to know guys in person / inviting like she did while in B2 ?  Unfortunately the totally wrong apartment doing so while having a roommate 😒

16 minutes ago, mikeeej4 said:

fiora is een hoer die zichzelf knap vind  schop fiora eruit en laat harley met haar vriend in het appartement

Fiora might be the tenant in all of RLC apartments that has fully knowledge of her job , she loves it , she respects it and she is not fooling anyone . Few tenants have her passion and she’s a great example on how to combine real life on cameras by pleasing at the same time the people who are watching . Harley is also fantastic therefore we are talking about two wonderful tenants that both deserve our subscription . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Fiora might be the tenant in all of RLC apartments that has fully knowledge of her job , she loves it , she respects it and she is not fooling anyone . Few tenants have her passion and she’s a great example on how to combine real life on cameras by pleasing at the same time the people who are watching . Harley is also fantastic therefore we are talking about two wonderful tenants that both deserve our subscription . 

Personally I think Fiora does, and always has, exaggerated everything sexual she does...🙄

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mikeeej4 said:

fiora is een hoer die zichzelf knap vind schop fiora eruit en laat harley rencontré haar vriend dans het appartement

In addition to gratuitous rudeness, you show an obvious lack of discernment, Fiora is one of the few people on RLC to hide nothing or very little, of her relationships, she is faithful to her companion and lives her life most naturally. who is, in front of the cameras or not. She is very beautiful and has a lifestyle that few people have. It seems to me very close to what the majority of RLC subscribers expect, eroticism, sincerity and naturalness, far from the consideration that you seem to give it wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Personally I think Fiora does, and always has, exaggerated everything sexual she does...🙄

You are right and I agree but even if she’s doing it , she does it because she wants to and not  because  she’s feeling forced doing so , I just really think she likes the opportunity of being on cameras and for as long as she’s going to have this opportunity , she will respect it her own way and not be a tenant sitting on her bed with her phone waiting for the days to go by , sleep and that’s it for example .She has a salary that maybe lots of people here don’t get the amount of money she does and even exaggerating , it’s her own thinking of compensating for it 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, corpslibre said:

In addition to gratuitous rudeness, you show an obvious lack of discernment, Fiora is one of the few people on RLC to hide nothing or very little, of her relationships, she is faithful to her companion and lives her life most naturally. who is, in front of the cameras or not. She is very beautiful and has a lifestyle that few people have. It seems to me very close to what the majority of RLC subscribers expect, eroticism, sincerity and naturalness, far from the consideration that you seem to give it wrong.

Very nicely said 😇