Fiora, Harley (2022) #1

9 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

either way we get to see her sleep, they should put L&A in here

I think she has already shown a lot of interesting things that prove that she has her own place in the project and in this apartment

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she splits her time between here and home,she should chose

Most of the time, the members complain about not having enough real life with the GOV participants, well there with her it's just the opposite, she goes out, she stays at home, she has a boyfriend with whom she does activities at home and also outside, it seems to me to be something completely fair and even extremely normal, real life in short

We know since the start of the participations of Harley, Fiora, Ulyana and Olivia, that they did not come only to stay 3 or 6 months, this is why RLC had put Roomate and not GOV at the beginning.

If you put any GOV couple in this apartment, then it will become like B5 and it will be really boring, because in the end, the couples do not seek to make friends within the community present in Barcelona and are content to have a link with the other participants

While it's still quite the opposite with Fiora and Harley, because they both have boyfriends who have lived in Barcelona for a long time and we have already had the chance to have a fitness coach and a beautician who came to visit for Fiora
I doubt we can have that with Loraine and Anthony

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Most of the time, the members complain about not having enough real life with the GOV participants, well there with her it's just the opposite, she goes out, she stays at home, she has a boyfriend with whom she does activities at home and also outside, it seems to me to be something completely fair and even extremely normal, real life in short

We know since the start of the participations of Harley, Fiora, Ulyana and Olivia, that they did not come only to stay 3 or 6 months, this is why RLC had put Roomate and not GOV at the beginning.

If you put any GOV couple in this apartment, then it will become like B5 and it will be really boring, because in the end, the couples do not seek to make friends within the community present in Barcelona and are content to have a link with the other participants

While it's still quite the opposite with Fiora and Harley, because they both have boyfriends who have lived in Barcelona for a long time and we have already had the chance to have a fitness coach and a beautician who came to visit for Fiora
I doubt we can have that with Loraine and Anthony

at least it gets L&A out of B4, fiora and harley can visit if they wish

Fiora was sat on the bed legs akimbo watching a movie, She checks her phone, it looked like she was checking out who was top cam (3rd at the time).

She promptly take off her panties and resumes the position, over the next few minutes she slipped down to 7th place, probably more to with actions elsewhere than her taking off her pants. Next time she checked she was back up to 3rd so no change as far as she knows.  Currently up to 2nd.

Radi, Dina and Masha currently 1st place, 3rd and 4th despite being dressed and only chatting.  

I guess Fiora's fans have mostly gone to bed.

19 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I could care less about fake Fiora. I only like Harley, but now with a boyfriend Harley is horrible. 😕

in this case, you must have a memory problem because Harley has had a boyfriend since almost her first day of participation in RLC