Fiora, Harley (2022) #1

Now they've switched off show mode, and probably back talking about the price of tomatoes in the local supermarket...😏

It's pretty pathetic, tbh...And don't say ''well don't watch''. I wasn't. I was just flicking in and out, a bit like Fiora's tongue...NOT!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Olivia must be sad to not be there. She looks so dead with her cough and congested/ stuffy nose

She seemed ok when putting on a synchronised bating show with Radi a little earlier...🙄

She kept her panties on though, so I think it was all for Radi's benefit, and her quest for top cam again...😏

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She seemed ok when putting on a synchronised bating show with Radi a little earlier...🙄

She kept her panties on though, so I think it was all for Radi's benefit, and her quest for top cam again...😏

Yep, must have been all that for sure. Her voice sounds nasally now and she keeps using the nasal spray

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mikeeej4 said:

Please let Fiora leave quickly and give Harley the apartment. Fiora does everything fake, everything to gain viewers. Throw her out and this apartment will be great with Harley and her friend

Harley acts more naturally. She should live there or somewhere else permanently, like Leora in Prague