B5 Leia & Maksim and Kylie & Rus - General Topic 2022 #1 (January)

Noldus

il y a 21 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I consider Maksim the worst ever male presence as part of the COV concept , this today is ridiculous and I don’t even know how fool Leia appears and whatever excuses or reasonable and truth things she has said about him , but not even coming out being next door , I have never ever experienced watching anything like it . 

Im starting to think maybe he has social anxiety but then hes not shy to masturbate and have sex on camera  so its a strange situation 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, james deen said:

Im starting to think maybe he has social anxiety but then hes not shy to masturbate and have sex on camera  so its a strange situation 

He could just spend even 5-10 minutes and say sorry that he isn’t feeling well and that’s it , nothing personal as a human to another , but this is a total waste for RLC …it even affects Leia who is a really lovable person and wants / tries to enjoy but always in the back of her mind is the guy she is crazy for as it seems ..

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I consider Maksim the worst ever male presence as part of the COV concept , this today is ridiculous and I don’t even know how fool Leia appears and whatever excuses or reasonable and truth things she has said about him , but not even coming out being next door , I have never ever experienced watching anything like it . 

He's the most lazy ignorant piece of shit ever to set foot on RLC...apart from that he's a canny lad...😏

Leia's not very happy with him and they were arguing...

• Like 1