B5 Leia & Maksim and Kylie & Rus - General Topic 2022 #1 (January)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes , it was even a totally disastrous prediction since there are issues with Karol for both girls , so this couldn’t be working nice . In general , it’s nice to see some more mixing with girls  that don’t hang out with others often but the whole relationships concept isn’t working at all ( better say  in satisfactory way )  with the major problem of course being the “ princesses “  of B2 ..

Maybe Harley isn't too much into this kinds of parties

2 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

7 Girls to 1 man   HEAVEN   one for each day of the week  lol.

It's the usual show party where RLC brings two or three apartments of straight girls into one apartment and they pretend to have fun for a few hours. Very occasionally there is a real guest at such an event, but never even a rudimentary balance between the sexes. I don't think they've ever had a real party in GOV/COV. 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's the usual show party where RLC brings two or three apartments of straight girls into one apartment and they pretend to have fun for a few hours. Very occasionally there is a real guest at such an event, but never even a rudimentary balance between the sexes. I don't think they've ever had a real party in GOV/COV. 🤣

You need to decide what you want to see … you don’t like that way , you don’t like the other way , one thing it smells bad , the other tastes horrible .. this is it , take it or leave it . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

Maybe Harley isn't too much into this kinds of parties

Harley is an X-Factor ,both her and Holly angels outside but they are so much more “ behind the scenes “😈😈😈 I don’t personally buy Harley’s guy , I think it is just a surface thing , totally my opinion of course , I think the only one that can be said that it is serious is Karol’s situation but I don’t agree with the way the relationship is maintained .. Anyway , this is the cast and as long as they keep us entertained and they try to have an as normal life as possible , it is perfectly fine 😇  The archtenant of RLC being the complete current fluke is the biggest problem of RLC at the moment  , also in my humble opinion of course , which affects the whole RLC function . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You need to decide what you want to see … you don’t like that way , you don’t like the other way , one thing it smells bad , the other tastes horrible .. this is it , take it or leave it . 

I don't have to do anything. As long as I write the truth here and do not offend anyone I see no problem.

Wouldn't it be much better if the girls would finally have real guests in the apartments and really have a party, instead of always these lifeless show events.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't have to do anything. As long as I write the truth here and do not offend anyone I see no problem.

Wouldn't it be much better if the girls would finally have real guests in the apartments and really have a party, instead of always these lifeless show events.

Pff , wrong approach … whatever , keep on with your complaints , my bad . 

• Confused 1

I consider Maksim the worst ever male presence as part of the COV concept , this today is ridiculous and I don’t even know how fool Leia appears and whatever excuses or reasonable and truth things she has said about him , but not even coming out being next door , I have never ever experienced watching anything like it . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Telling the truth about something you don't watch and don't understand seems like a weird concept to me

Otherwise the guy in the living room at B5 seems real to me in case you think it's a robot or a ghost 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1