17 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Each time we see that crap, it is on NYE , get drunk and do drugs ... and insist on someone to fuck !  And he won't stop UNTIL he has what he wants !  He looks so ridiculous ! 

That's the way it was when I was that age. I guess you never had fun when you were young. 🙄

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

That's the way it was when I was that age. I guess you never had fun when you were young. 🙄

I had fun with the girl who became my wife ( since 1983) ... but not to the point to act like an imbecile and dumb like the one we're watching ! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I had fun with the girl who became my wife ( since 1983) ... but not to the point to act like an imbecile and dumb like the one we're watching ! 

Everyone has different experiences .. I have had too many women in my life , sometimes with drinks but never drugs . The more you grow up , the more you chill out , but the feeling of wanting to have fun if you are single remains . Corvette is right with his post , as long as you can control your needs and you don’t hurt or insult the other , it is just always  your choice . 

• Like 1

Just now, HotWivesRock said:

These girls are not shy Ulyana has been showing the goods for the last hour and doesn't seem bothered by it.

They are a “ bit “ high 😂 except Dina who is fresh by sleep but she quickly had alcohol 😉as soon as she woke up by Masha . 

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

surprising how relaxed Dina is
this is no longer the Dina we saw in Rome
something has changed 😉

She’s on holidays .. and I think there’s a guy around 😉 in Prague .. 

On a side note , we should never underestimate that Masha might want to humiliate Daniel … She’s good friends with both Ulyana and Olivia and she must know what’s going on or what has happened and also with Holly .. 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

On a side note , we should never underestimate that Masha might want to humiliate Daniel … She’s good friends with both Ulyana and Olivia and she must know what’s going on or what has happened and also with Holly .. 

Is that why Dina has her boots on. ready to kick him in the privates

• Haha 1