9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What is Masha doing in Barcelona anyway?

I guess it is because even with so many residents in the GOV apartments, RLC knows that absolutely nothing exciting will happen. So they bring in Masha to have the most boring sex she's most likly ever had in her life with the most boring guy RLC could find (who is btw the only guest in all of the barcelona apartments). 🤣

I think Masha is unhappy with life in Italy at the moment, maybe she just fancied getting away for a few days to improve her mood. 

Guests in the apartments are guests of the tenants, not RLC.  RLC doesn't really have anything to do with them.

Fior in B4, Polya in B2, Masha's friend that is currently sleeping in Holly and Tweety's bed, and Martina's female school friend were also guests in the Barcelona apartments last night.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I think Masha is unhappy with life in Italy at the moment, maybe she just fancied getting away for a few days to improve her mood. 

Guests in the apartments are guests of the tenants, not RLC.  RLC doesn't really have anything to do with them.

Fior in B4, Polya in B2, Masha's friend that is currently sleeping in Holly and Tweety's bed, and Martina's female school friend were also guests in the Barcelona apartments last night.

Fior is the boring guy Masha had boring sex with? Now she surely realizes that she would have been better off staying in Italy. 🤣

Holly and Tweety are another topic I almost overlooked. The two of them have disappeared, like so many other residents (not only in GOV).  The fun takes place off camera.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Best wishes to everyone for the New Year. By reviewing some passages of RLC life these last days, for me Fiora remains the only person who maintains a coherence in her lifestyle, relaxed and natural, of course sometimes taking into account the cameras, but it is not an obsession for her. Masha is in my eyes the opposite, totally incoherent, "fucks" all kinds of characters at her place, at a level of indescence, it smacks of the priced relationship and here is found in a swimsuit in the bathtub with a person with whom she will sleep 15 minutes later. Regarding Ulyana and Olivia, they seem a little lost.

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

But she's not in her apt yet, and Fiora's still there. Might she be coming back in B4?

Well, she left with two bottles of booze, so it can take some time 🙂 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Well, she left with two bottles of booze, so it can take some time 🙂 

and she left 1242, so she will be home very soon now - if the takes pub transport