We can consider this ( at least so far ) one of the most quiet and without any big surprises across all Barcelona apartments New Year’s Eve parties .It is a pity realizing that there are clearly now 3 sources / dynamics and there’s unfortunately no cooperation or common interest for things . I dare to say that in the end , last year it proves that it was the best environment amongst all apartments and everyone or the majority enjoyed the good company of the others .Of course the restrictions played the role of more time spending inside but it is so clear now that for example today it looked so isolated and lonely for the most of our tenants . No people invited , the ones who were visitors faced ( rightfully ) the strict comments .. 

The saddest thing is that so many tenants decided to spend the evening away from the cameras , for me it is an indication that they don’t  feel nice so as to do things inside the apartments .I think the ones who stayed inside the apartments respected the viewers who would watch , they feel the apartments like their own places ..Still it is far by the wild old times with guests and fun and flirting and surprises . RLC has made the tenants in my humble opinion completely not caring for doing more or not .It is just simply living in front if the cameras as the only obligation .And I don’t mean that they should exaggerate with shows or stupidities , but even nudism is hidden by having them now lately taking showers with bikinis or underwear ..

Anyway , let’s not complain more , I have stated the reason of why it is like this , the tenants aren’t stupid watching the biggest star joking with the project and getting paid , having a luxury life and keeping on being the most beneficial of them all , why should they bother then to show more , do more , expose themselves more ? 

Speculation ( very unlikely but.. ) , can it be that Radislava got the news that she’s reaching the end of her presence with RLC and that’s why so sad ?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE , IT WILL BE WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY MUCH BETTER 🥳😎😈😌☺️😊

• Haha 2

The party in B-4 was held by the Russians for the Russians.  They even played Putin's New Year message, and every stanza   of the Russian national anthem.  This was not what was broadcast live on YouTube, where there were fireworks over the spires of St. Basil's cathedral (next to the Kremlin) in the snow.  (Was actually an inexpensive show, maybe that's why Red Square looked deserted..) And with no Putin and no anthem.

if I had paid 50 euros, I would want a refund of 47 euros. 

And Masha did her reputation no favors, by running off with Daniel.  Who seems to have a worse reputation than Bruno, if that is possible. 

• Like 1

il y a 9 minutes, moules a dit :

The party in B-4 was held by the Russians for the Russians.  They even played Putin's New Year message, and every stanza   of the Russian national anthem.  This was not what was broadcast live on YouTube, where there were fireworks over the spires of St. Basil's cathedral (next to the Kremlin) in the snow.  (Was actually an inexpensive show, maybe that's why Red Square looked deserted..) And with no Putin and no anthem.

if I had paid 50 euros, I would want a refund of 47 euros. 

And Masha did her reputation no favors, by running off with Daniel.  Who seems to have a worse reputation than Bruno, if that is possible. 

i prefer the Ukrainian girls after tonight

• Upvote 2

à l’instant, ddhm a dit :

Buvez de l'alcool dans la salle de bain, voyons si Daniel fera une apparition une fois par an et créera des controverses…. Et Ulyane ? WTF ??  

Non, ils sont allés se procurer de la drogue et Masha vient de balancer deux sachets à Ulyana et ils sont rentrés à trois dans les WC 

ils font tous pipi ensemble d'apres toi ???

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

Non, ils sont allés se procurer de la drogue et Masha vient de balancer deux sachets à Ulyana et ils sont rentrés à trois dans les WC 

ils font tous pipi ensemble d'apres toi ???

Let’s see , because with Dina , nothing is going to happen except some talks .