7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

On a side note , we should never underestimate that Masha might want to humiliate Daniel … She’s good friends with both Ulyana and Olivia and she must know what’s going on or what has happened and also with Holly .. 

good thought,
Masha has the ability to show this boy his limits

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

good thought,
Masha has the ability to show this boy his limits

She can do even more 😂especially if he sees his qualifications 😂😂😂

il y a 1 minute, chuck206 a dit :

Je vois Masha et Daniel dans la cuisine. Quelqu'un devrait leur parler du garde-manger. Il a de nombreuses utilisations.

OUI C"est vrai que Martina et Nelly nous ont montré une autre utilisation  !!! AH  !! AH  !!

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Everyone has different experiences .. I have had too many women in my life , sometimes with drinks but never drugs . The more you grow up , the more you chill out , but the feeling of wanting to have fun if you are single remains . Corvette is right with his post , as long as you can control your needs and you don’t hurt or insult the other , it is just always  your choice . 

Same as you, many women and I never did drugs.

Just now, corvette84 said:

Same as you, many women and I never did drugs.

At least we agree in something 😛 and that’s why now I enjoy a bit of single life , women are complicated after a certain point when they don’t know what they want .. but let’s concentrate on the three apartments , B2 /B4 / Masha 

• Like 1