Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) Leora & Paul

StnCld316

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bigbear said:

I wonder why the RLC site shows Leora's apt open to free viewers, well one of the rooms. Yet states all rooms are members only?

If you refresh the page it will show it's locked.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks - I hope I post in the right place.. apologies if I do not.. !

Does anyone remember a bating session from Leora at the previous apartment, where she went to the guestroom and was bating on the floor.. She was "hiding" from Paul likely sleeping in the bedroom. But he actually woke up and surprised her doing her thing. He went on his knees to help her - but if I recall correctly, she was actually done already lol or pushed him away.

Does anyone remember that ? is there a recording anywhere ?

Thanks

57 minutes ago, blobi692 said:

Does anyone remember a bating session from Leora at the previous apartment, where she went to the guestroom and was bating on the floor.. She was "hiding" from Paul likely sleeping in the bedroom. But he actually woke up and surprised her doing her thing. He went on his knees to help her - but if I recall correctly, she was actually done already lol or pushed him away.

Thanks

Love to see it.  I have the one when she bated on the couch in the guest room with the door closed and just as she came with her hips bucking Paul opened the door and she crumpled

12 hours ago, blobi692 said:

Thanks

I recall something similar, but I think Paul was gone from the apartment.  She was on the floor and had just finished.  He walked in and slightly startled her.  He went down on her for a couple of licks, but it was obvious that he was too little too late.  I don't recall her pushing him away, but she may have.

2 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

I recall something similar, but I think Paul was gone from the apartment.  She was on the floor and had just finished.  He walked in and slightly startled her.  He went down on her for a couple of licks, but it was obvious that he was too little too late.  I don't recall her pushing him away, but she may have.

i recall a time he caught her in the last apt and he wasnt happy