Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) Leora & Paul

StnCld316

27 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I think, lately, most Leora followers are busy watching and downloading all these video reruns that Jimbo is posting instead of spending time watching Leora & Paul now. Jimbo has quite the large treasure chest of videos of everyone's sweetheart, Leora. 

She's not as sexual as she was when exhibitionism was new and more exciting to her. She used  to look at the camera (us) as she teased, bated and ate herself. Almost never now. She still has it but why waste your life watching someone else live theirs?   Look for the replay section below and pick and choose what you look at thereby maximizing your life for you to live and still keep track of her.  The replay feature is a great feature so you aren't glued to the monitor.

I enjoy watching her be naughty but not at the expense of experiencing my own life. When I was laid up, great. But my health is back so me first Leora is a bonus when I have time to check her bates out.

Jimbo is doing us all  a favor and I hope he keeps dumping files on us. I have a 5TBHD to fill up.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Jimbo told us this may happen with multiple posts and to be tolerant.  He's doing us a favor.  You can check the URL and see, no biggie.

OH FFS!!!!! It was just a heads up for Jimbo, no need for your irrelevant input 

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

12 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

She's not as sexual as she was when exhibitionism was new and more exciting to her. She used  to look at the camera (us) as she teased, bated and ate herself. Almost never now. She still has it but why waste your life watching someone else live theirs?   Look for the replay section below and pick and choose what you look at thereby maximizing your life for you to live and still keep track of her.  The replay feature is a great feature so you aren't glued to the monitor.

I enjoy watching her be naughty but not at the expense of experiencing my own life. When I was laid up, great. But my health is back so me first Leora is a bonus when I have time to check her bates out.

Jimbo is doing us all  a favor and I hope he keeps dumping files on us. I have a 5TBHD to fill up.

I am providing an opportunity for those who for whatever reason have not been fortunate enough to see Leora since the beginning, and for those who have watched over the years but not recorded then an opportunity to refresh your minds as to how she was compared with how she now is...Memories fade and sometimes have a habit of distorting facts, this exercise will hopefully refresh those perhaps forgotten moments. 

Likes and dislikes are a subjective matter for all people, one mans meat is another mans gravy, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but as humans we seem to be intolerant to differing opinions from our own.

I personally like Leora's body more now than nine years ago, she is now a fully rounded woman. I do though think she was more natural and free spirited in Russia than in Prague, apart from her first 3 months in Prague, possibly due to her having more time in Russia, with Paul working she had time to express and discover her full sexual preference's. It all seemed as if in those days she enjoyed the interaction with the audience and was totally relaxed in what she did, whereas since she moved to Prague things have seemed to become more mechanical and possibly dutiful as opposed to spontaneous, with Leora seemingly loosing her sparkle and zest for life.

The period of Malia's stay in the apartment created various opinions. There were those initially who stated with considerable arrogance that there was no way that Leora and Malia would ever play with each other, I and a couple of others stated differently. My reason being that when Leora used to occasionally post on the forum prior to Prague, she once in reply to someone said that " no woman can rule out ever trying another woman "...and although I never thought she would ever go down on Malia when sober I was not surprised at all with them playing around with each other. Things may have been different if they had a few more nights with the Jack Daniels bottle but we will never know will we.

As for the return of Paul, I saw it as a bitter sweet moment. I was delighted for Leora that she would have company and her beloved Eva back, but I was also aware that Paul would be somewhat of a hindrance and that there would be a drop in quality entertainment from Leora. I personally think I was right.

Which brings me to the other reason I am posting my collection of video's. I can't be banned by RLC because I no longer have membership, and a combination of boredom with the apartment ( purely personal ) and having less time available nowadays to spare on watching someone whom I have admired and appreciated over the years plough out another dutiful choreographed clinical repeat of what I have seen hundreds of times previously, with very little hope of any improvement in the situation all the time the status quo remains, as Paul contributes absolutely nothing of any interest, and could be considered in my opinion an irritant, with Leora just banging out her quota each week to keep RLC happy and her audience glued to thier computers waiting in anticipation for something that possibly won't develop.

So please do enjoy my collection and do your own comparisons, I would be interested to hear how opinions may differ....There are still well in excess of one thousand yet to come...So please enjoy !😇

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7