Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) B5

StnCld316

On 6/17/2022 at 4:50 AM, Pete1960 said:

I stand corrected, it's Rama facefucking Bonny - thanks for the headsup @thinga69 & @nikita

Bonnie was really good at that. I caught them doing this in the shower once & I've seen another vid on RLC.to of them doing it in the shower. I guess it's handy to be able to hose off right after.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2022 at 10:50 AM, Pete1960 said:

I stand corrected, it's Rama facefucking Bonny - thanks for the headsup @thinga69 & @nikita

Didn't know where to put this, it's Holly Everywhere (B5, B4, B7, etc) copping a great Facefuck!!!! It happened here in B5 with a random pick up.
"Holly and guest guy hot fuck and facefuck in the shower" #RLC #Holly #Facefuck

(Content No Longer Available)

Hi Pete, 

would have loved to see this one, but it's expired.  Is there any way to get to this video?  Could you repost it? 
If yes, thanks in advance!!

19 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

You don't fucking say!!!!!!! That's why I posted it here 🤔

Did you really need to respond from a post almost 2 months ago? Or is your way of just adding to your post count.
Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

Pete1960... be very clear letsdothis has been the most helpful and generous person  ( and well beyond his multiple!! video posts) to  newbies like I was 4 years ago and to many before my time ... his technical savy and advice is  and has been of great service to this forum ... 

he has said he does not spend much time on the forum and is not always up to speed on current tenants so you just got the benefit of him cruising the forum and he reached out to help.... sarcasm and such is acceptible but only because Lets has been such a positive contributor I must speak up on his behalf 

as for adding to post count ...he has been many months gone very low key in posts or comments ...so you can rule out any posting counts as well 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

20 hours ago, letsdothis said:

The rule is to post it in the apt where it happened.

You don't fucking say!!!!!!! That's why I posted it here 🤔

Did you really need to respond from a post almost 2 months ago? Or is your way of just adding to your post count.

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

On 8/13/2022 at 6:55 PM, ratman1313 said:

Hi Pete, 

would have loved to see this one, but it's expired.  Is there any way to get to this video?  Could you repost it? 
If yes, thanks in advance!!

20 hours ago, letsdothis said:

The rule is to post it in the apt where it happened.

11 hours ago, letsdothis said:

You said you didn't know where to post something. I was merely trying to be helpful. Nothing more.

2 @#%$&^#* MONTHS ago & I did post it in the right place!!!!!

48 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Pete1960... be very clear letsdothis has been the most helpful and generous person  ( and well beyond his multiple!! video posts) to  newbies like I was 4 years ago and to many before my time ... his technical savy and advice is  and has been of great service to this forum ... 

he has said he does not spend much time on the forum and is not always up to speed on current tenants so you just got the benefit of him cruising the forum and he reached out to help.... sarcasm and such is acceptible but only because Lets has been such a positive contributor I must speak up on his behalf 

as for adding to post count ...he has been many months gone very low key in posts or comments ...so you can rule out any posting counts as well 

If you want to hand out advice, learn the rules of the forum!!

Video forum:

This Thread is for Videos Only - Commenting is not allowed in this Topic. 

This forum:

"Comments for Pictures & Videos are to be placed in this Topic.  

The Picture & Video topics are solely for Pictures & Videos."

On 8/14/2022 at 5:51 PM, Pete1960 said:

2 @#%$&^#* MONTHS ago & I did post it in the right place!!!!!

Pete, I have to say I'm at a loss to understand why you're being so extremely and unnecessarily rude and sarcastic. I could be wrong, but I don't recall you acting this way in the past.

It didn't matter to me how old your post was, so I didn't even look. You said you weren't sure where to post it. That was all I cared about. But, you're ignoring one extremely, blatantly obvious point, here.

Whatever it was you posted here had long since been deleted, so I had no way of knowing what you posted, who was in it, where it took place, or even if you had posted it in the proper topic to begin with. But, as I said, none of that mattered to me. You had a conundrum that I was simply trying to help you with.

Also, it doesn't matter how old a post is, everyone is allowed to reply to any post at any time.

On 8/14/2022 at 5:51 PM, Pete1960 said:

If you want to hand out advice, learn the rules of the forum!!

Now, this, is truly incomprehensible to me. That you could tell Mark to learn where to post things is really unbelievable because, in fact, your reply to me was originally in the video topic until you moved it here and deleted it from the video topic.

That seems like a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black, or, as it's also known, a double standard. Native Americans also used to say...well, at least on very old TV shows, "White man speak with forked tongue."

Pete, I'm not sure who gave you the role of forum police, but IMHO I don't believe it's a job well-suited to you.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1