Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) B #1

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi.

wow ! she is a treat ...first nude I have seen of her ...  I was without a computer for a while and have not seen any other pics of these new ladies ...so thank you! 

also I always appreciate your efforts on your posts .. thank you again for all effort and generosity.. 

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

wow ! she is a treat ...first nude I have seen of her ...  I was without a computer for a while and have not seen any other pics of these new ladies ...so thank you! 

also I always appreciate your efforts on your posts .. thank you again for all effort and generosity.. 

so if this is Esmi who is the cute shorter blond woman... I only know and love sexy Karol  but Marlene and Zabava ?

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

😴😴😴 [2]

assmazing  thank you... I  am reminded of Henri Paul and his amazing captures of bums ... he would love this !!1  thanks 

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

assmazing  thank you... I  am reminded of Henri Paul and his amazing captures of bums ... he would love this !!1  thanks 

When those expire maybe I'll upload yesterday's Nana's ass. idk since she isn't the project if is nice to do it.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, thinga69 said:

When those expire maybe I'll upload yesterday's Nana's ass. idk since she isn't the project if is nice to do it.

another great ass...always good to see that round east euro ass