Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) B #1

17 hours ago, Rotary said:

Ok, mister meanie

Call me what you want, but you are the low life leech that is trying to get Premium members to download & send you Premium content, you've made now 3 posts & have obviously not bothered to read the group rules, you should be banned.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2022 at 4:36 PM, bigbear said:

One of the girls in the kitchen, not sure which.

(Content No Longer Available)

very nice...this more my type.... well almost all girls are my type ..but she is elegant and sexy... waiting for who as well 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Juliana said:

I just replied to something that was posted HERE !

Hi Juliana. If you click on the '+' that shows under each post, called a multi-quote because you can quote multiple posts by using that '+', you can then go to the comments' topic, refresh that page, if it's already open, and click on the Quote button in the bottom right corner. That will carry the post(s) forward to the comments' topic, so you can answer it there, or anywhere you choose. Hope that helps.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Hi Juliana. If you click on the '+' that shows under each post, called a multi-quote because you can quote multiple posts my using that '+', you can then go to the comments' topic, refresh that page and click on the Quote button in the bottom right corner. That will carry the post(s) to the comments' topic, so you can answer it there, or anywhere you choose. Hope that helps.

TYVM :)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, mapispevoi said:

D'où vient la vidéo car elle n'apparaît pas sur les hotscopes ?

bon boulot !

J'ai enregistré cette vidéo avec mon Pc elle ne provient pas de Hotscopes.

I recorded this video with my Pc it does not come from Hotscopes.

• Like 1