Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) Martina & Alberto

Hello colleagues, where you can download movies, I have been interested in FIORA since December 2021. Kylie and Rus, Martina and Alberto until now because they are not available on Camcaps.net and in the past you could download or maybe my friends would be so nice and send me if they have them. greetings

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2022 at 5:01 PM, louiselarsen said:

(Content No Longer Available)

this is amazing ! I never saw a picture like that ! It was the fraction of a second...everything is in there....it capture all the meaning of life about Martina ! I never saw the video but it must be completely astonishing . Wow again 

Now the big question: why was she like that ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

this is amazing ! I never saw a picture like that ! It was the fraction of a second...everything is in there....it capture all the meaning of life about Martina ! I never saw the video but it must be completely astonishing . Wow again 

Now the big question: why was she like that ?

@girlsfun2 Replies to pics & vids go here, not in the pic / vid threads (see rules below)

On 1/1/2022 at 7:51 AM, StnCld316 said:

This Thread is for Pictures Only

- Commenting is not allowed in this Topic. The Uploader may leave a detailed description on their Pictures if they wish to do so. Any other Comments or Quotes made other than from the Uploader will be Removed without notice. If you wish to show your Reaction and give Thanks to the Uploader use the provided button attached on the posted content.

- Any other types of commenting must be placed in the Topic for Comments provided by using the Multi-Quote Task (+) in the bottom left and the quote placed in the provided topic.

- * Pictures Posted must be from this Apartment Only. Any Pictures not from the Current Apartment will be Removed Without Notice.

18 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

I see she has taken sleeping topless obviously trying to keep the audience figures up in the absence of her daily sex, time to get someone in to help her out 

after what i've been reading lately it seems you can take the "reallife" out of reallifecam.com.  they should rename their site to something more believable like realoffcamlife.com, where people pay to see nothing!  it's obvious they go to parties and have sex and keep it off cam.  with the abundance of people that have left rlc lately only to stay in barcelona the hookups off cam become more and more.  everybody knows that olivia and her group are into group sex and they have a place to use.  gina and that idiot bruno who we know he likes to fuck around have a place to stay.  tweety and holly also have a place to stay so you can guess what all you are missing by all these rlc people spending so much time off cam.  what the viewers are then stuck with is a 5 minute bate here and there just to appease them.  how many times have i read that so and so is bating only to be followed by the same so and so left the apartment for the realoffcamlife.  what fools we are for ever supporting them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Nach dem, was ich in letzter Zeit gelesen habe, scheint es, dass Sie reallifecam.com das "reallife" nehmen können. Sie sollten ihre Website in etwas Glaubwürdigeres wie realoffcamlife.com umbenennen, wo die Leute bezahlen, um nichts zu sehen! Es ist offensichtlich, dass sie auf Partys gehen und Sex haben und es nicht vor der Kamera halten. Mit der Fülle von Leuten, die rlc in letzter Zeit verlassen haben, nur um in Barcelona zu bleiben, werden die Verbindungen außerhalb der Kamera immer mehr. Jeder weiß, dass Olivia und ihre Gruppe auf Gruppensex stehen und dass sie einen Ort haben, den sie nutzen können. Gina und dieser Idiot Bruno, von dem wir wissen, dass er gerne herumfickt, haben eine Bleibe. Tweety und Holly haben auch eine Unterkunft, damit Sie erraten können, was Ihnen alles fehlt, wenn all diese RLC-Leute so viel Zeit außerhalb der Kamera verbringen. was die Zuschauer dann festhält, ist eine 5-minütige Pause hier und da, nur um sie zu besänftigen. wie oft habe ich gelesen, dass so und so nur beissen wird, gefolgt von dem gleichen so und so, der die wohnung für das echte offcamlife verlassen hat. was für Dummköpfe sind wir für immer, sie zu unterstützen.

Das Offensichtliche ist hier gut beschrieben. Ich will nur noch auf einen anderen Aspekt aufmerksam machen der hier auch wichtig sein kann und an dem wir nichts verändern können : So makaber es auch klingen mag sind wir doch ein Wenig durch die CORONA-Einschränkungen  die bis vor kurzem noch gültig waren " verwöhnt" worden. Ich bin froh daß diese Einschränkungen erst einmal weg sind. Aber es war ja lange Zeit so daß auch die Mädchen und Paare so gut wie nicht aus ihren Wohnungen kamen. Da kam es natürlich zu viel mehr Aktionen und Interaktionen. Es war also meist etwas los das wir wohlgefällig betrachten konnten.

Aber jetzt können alle wieder raus aus den Hütten , es ist warm und es ist Sommer. Wer kann es denn den Mädchen verdenken ihr Leben mehr im Außenbereich zu verbringen ? Auch wenn es vielen im Forum schwer fällt: das müssen wir akzeptieren. Kritisieren kann man eigentlich nur wie manche ihre Zeit in den Villen etc. verbringen. Aber selbst da gilt : man kann die Mädchen und Paare nicht zu sexuellen Handlungen nötigen wenn  sie das nicht wollen. Wäre es so liefe RLC Gefahr ihre Geschäftstätigkeit ( vulgo Webseite ) von heute auf morgen aufgeben zu müssen. Die Vorkommnisse um die russischen Wohnungen sollten doch eine Warnung sein. Nun ist Spanien oder Italien nicht Russsland aber alles was nach Prostitution riechen könnte wird auch in diesen Ländern aufmerksam beobachtet.

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Das Offensichtliche ist hier gut beschrieben. Ich will nur noch auf einen anderen Aspekt aufmerksam machen der hier auch wichtig sein kann und an dem wir nichts verändern können geworden. Ich bin froh, daß diese Einschränkungen erst einmal weg sind. Aber es war ja lange Zeit so dass auch die Mädchen und Paare so gut wie nicht aus ihren Wohnungen kamen. Da kam es natürlich zu viel mehr Aktionen und Interaktionen. Es war auch meist etwas los das wir wohlgefällig betrachten konnten.

Aber jetzt können alle wieder raus aus den Hütten, es ist warm und es ist Sommer. Wer kann es denn den Mädchen verdenken ihr Leben mehr im Außenbereich zu verbringen ? Auch wenn es vielen im Forum schwer fällt: das müssen wir akzeptieren. Kritisieren kann man eigentlich nur wie manche ihre Zeit in den Villen etc. verbringen. Aber selbst da gilt: man kann die Mädchen und Paare nicht zu sexuellen Handlungen nötigen, wenn sie das nicht wollen. Wäre es so liefe RLC Gefahr ihre Geschäftstätigkeit ( vulgo Webseite ) von heute auf morgen aufgeben zu müssen. Die Vorkommnisse um die russischen Wohnungen sollten doch eine Warnung sein. Nun ist Spanien oder Italien nicht Russsland aber alles was nach Prostitution riechen könnte auch in diesen Ländern aufmerksam beobachtet werden.

Ich hatte noch etwas über die ausgesetzten CORONA-Einschränkungen geschrieben. Fehlt im Text oben

4 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

The obvious is well described here. I just want to draw your attention to another aspect that can also be important here and which we cannot change : As macabre as it may sound, we are a little "spoiled" by the CORONA restrictions that were still in force until recently. been. I'm glad these restrictions are gone for now. But it was a long time before girls and couples came out of their homes. Of course, there were a lot more actions and interactions. So there was usually something going on that we could look at with pleasure.

But now everyone can get out of the huts, it's warm and it's summer. Who can blame girls for spending more of their lives outdoors? Even if it is difficult for many in the forum: we have to accept that. One can really only criticize how some spend their time in the villas etc. But even then, you can't force girls and couples into sexual acts if they don't want to. If that were the case, RLC would run the risk of having to give up its business activities (vulgo website) overnight. The events surrounding the Russian apartments should serve as a warning. Now, Spain or Italy is not Russia, but anything that smells like prostitution is closely watched in these countries as well.

the corona restrictions from what i had observed never applied to rlc participants.  they had multiple large party gatherings where no social distancing was involved and peoples lips were all over each other at times so i don't see what the corona restrictions have to do with anything other than not being able to bring in new girls which was desperately needed.  now rlc is stuck with girls like loraine, holly, nelly, amira, monica, kristy, alana, tweety, and karol just to name a few that have been on rlc for way to long.

sure summer is here and you can't blame the participants for wanting to enjoy it but there is no balance of on cam off cam time.  everything i've been reading is always the same.  luna left, lavika left, kristy and alana left, esmi and zabava left, karol left, and so on and so on.  apparently the participants aren't here for the subscribers but are here for what they can do outside the apartments.  when b1 was the only apartment in barcelona it wasn't that bad with the amount of absences of outside adventures as it is today.  i believe everything changed just before nelly and bogdan showed up in barcelona.  nelly and bogdan are who runs the barcelona apartments and they are so laxed on everything, that the girls don't take an inch, they take a mile.  they also decide who of the returning participants they want to have and where they want to put them.

i'm not sure where you are going with the prostitution comment but i don't think it's watched as close as the pick pockets are.  some of these girls can be prostituting themselves right under your nose and you wouldn't know it cuz everything could be arranged outside before the guys ever step foot in the apartments.

anyway, these are just my thoughts as right or wrong as they may be.