Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) B2

30 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You can post your screenshots here. Just follow the rules. I use this site to host the Screenshots and embed them

WWW.ZUPIMAGES.NET

Hébergeur d'image gratuit simple d'utilisation. Hébergement d'image et photo instantané et sans limites.

thanks, but where do i get the screenshots from?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

thanks, but where do i get the screenshots from?

This is the correct forum where you should be asking your questions, answer to above is form RLC 

21 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

thanks pete,  i will figure it all out in time.  so can someone tell me where to get the pictures from?

You need to get a 'Screenshot' app for your computer & take screenshots from what you watch on RLC

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

ok i'll see if i can find one, thanks for the info

Type, free screenshot software, into Google, and you'll find plenty to choose from. Greenshot is a good one. You can also get add-ons, also called extensions, for your browser to do the same thing. Just go to your browser's web store and type, screenshot. There's definitely no shortage of screenshot software and add-ons. 

Some do things that others don't. For example, not all of them will take a full-page screenshot, also known as a running screenshot, which just means it takes a shot of the entire page, even what you can't see on the screen.

I use one in Firefox and Brave called, Take Webpage Screenshots Entirely - Fireshot, that does running screenshots. Comes in pretty handy. You can find it by typing in just Fireshot in your web store, but in Firefox it's called, Full Web Page Screenshots.

It works in these browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Safari, Internet Explorer, Thunderbird, Pale Moon, Brave and Opera. Also allows you to annotate screenshots and already existing files on your PC. 

Hope that's helpful.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Type, free screenshot software, into Google, and you'll find plenty to choose from. Greenshot is a good one. You can also get add-ons, also called extensions, for your browser to do the same thing. Just go to your browser's web store and type, screenshot. There's definitely no shortage of screenshot software and add-ons. 

Some do things that others don't. For example, not all of them will take a full-page screenshot, also known as a running screenshot, which just means it takes a shot of the entire page, even what you can't see on the screen.

I use one in Firefox and Brave called, Take Webpage Screenshots Entirely - Fireshot, that does running screenshots. Comes in pretty handy. You can find it by typing in just Fireshot in your web store, but in Firefox it's called, Full Web Page Screenshots.

It works in these browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Safari, Internet Explorer, Thunderbird, Pale Moon, Brave and Opera. Also allows you to annotate screenshots and already existing files on your PC. 

Hope that's helpful.

it helps for sure but after doing some reading on here i'm not so sure i want to take a chance of getting caught and possibly losing my subscription.  thanks for the info guys/girls and good day to all.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

it helps for sure but after doing some reading on here i'm not so sure i want to take a chance of getting caught and possibly losing my subscription.  thanks for the info guys/girls and good day to all.

Check your messages