Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) B2

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

It wasn't my suggestion originally, I was just letting people know where to find the screenshots. But, as Stone noted, there are ways to convert the file type, such as apps and online sites. You can also reduce the file size the same way. There are many apps and sites that will do that for you with no loss of quality. One little app I use is called Fileminimizer.

Thx for the tip I might check out Fileminimizer.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2022 at 1:06 PM, BlackLeone said:

Here as well, don't know their names so feel free to help out, but happy to share anyway.

From the massage that is actually happing right now.

(Content No Longer Available)

Monica                                                                                                                                   Monica

Monica massaging Kristy                                                                                             Monica massaging Kristy

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2022 at 9:13 PM, Fagen said:

That is true but if you take a lot of screenshots that gonna take some time hehe, i've been there but thought it was to much work to change them all so I dropped it. But I read there are programs who can convert them all in one go. Here is something about it https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/19/technology/personaltech/convert-photo-files-bulk.html

Could always use Bandicam then screenshots can be done in many formats whichever is chosen.

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That is true but if you take a lot of screenshots that gonna take some time hehe, i've been there but thought it was to much work to change them all so I dropped it. But I read there are programs who can convert them all in one go. Here is something about it https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/19/technology/personaltech/convert-photo-files-bulk.html

@Fagenyou may be interested in this link.

https://www.google.com/search?q=free+batch+conversion+software+for+images

Also, there is screenshot software that allows to choose the file type that your screenshots are saved in, as Stone mentioned. Then there is no conversion necessary. Good luck.

14 hours ago, bigbear said:

I just hit the PrtScr SysRq button

Doesn't that just stick it in your clipboard? How do you then get it so you can crop it and post it? I can't test that because my PrtScr button is set as a keyboard shortcut for a screenshot app.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Doesn't that just stick it in your clipboard? How do you then get it so you can crop it and post it? I can't test that because my PrtScr button is set as a keyboard shortcut for a screenshot app.

When you press the Windows key + Print Screen it will send the image to your Picture Folder.  

The only way it goes to the clipboard is if you right click the image and copy image.

• Thanks 1

On 10/14/2022 at 1:22 PM, BlackLeone said:

I haven't been following this appartment (yet), so I don't know who this is, sorry.

(Content No Longer Available)

Anya (if you looked at the room list when you screenshot this, it would have said 'Anya's room"

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I just go into paint, and click paste. Then crop the picture to its desired size. Then save as whatever I want....usually jpg .:biggrin:

P.S. As space is short on my comp, I don't use apps that I don't need, unless they are portable.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

When you press the Windows key + Print Screen it will send the image to your Picture Folder.  

The only way it goes to the clipboard is if you right click the image and copy image.

See my answer to letsdothis.

• Thanks 1