40 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

absolutely agree with you two 👍!!! the "domi" and other clitoral stimulators must be a real treat for the girls, but unbearable for the show !!! sometimes more than 20 minutes of frozen images, it is ideal for zapping the most motivated voyeur !!!! chick yesterday used her fingers at the start, and it was a real attractive spectacle, but once the stimulator is in place, it's over !!! fortunately the replay allows you to move forward in time !!! therefore, to all the participants who want to stay in top cam, throw the "domi" in the trash !!!!🙄

Or they can be like Ulyana who simply wants to feel it inside and play with her fingers at the same time .. Unfortunately , she hasn’t found any spot that can help with her great masturbations …The couch back in B1 was the best .

• Like 1

il y a 52 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

On dirait que Masha et son ami partent. J'espère que tout va bien avec Holly et Tweety afin qu'ils puissent revenir sans problème.

holly and tweety seem to be doing perfectly fine, as they are sunbathing on the beach !!!! Do you know the only destination in the world, or the vacationers leave richer than when they arrived? !!!!🙄😄

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

holly and tweety seem to be doing perfectly fine, as they are sunbathing on the beach !!!! Do you know the only destination in the world, or the vacationers leave richer than when they arrived? !!!!🙄😄

Isn't the only, is one of many. 

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

yes of course, but in this city the sums of money offered to girls are enormous, some girls earn more than 350,000 dollars per month !!!!

what kind of 'special work' they have to do to win big in that city ?

14 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

what kind of 'special work' they have to do to win big in that city ?

I'll give you one of my grandad's best quotes. 'Every woman in the world sits on a fortune, they just have to know where to go for it pay out'. 😉 

il y a 40 minutes, HappyChappie a dit :

I'll give you one of my grandad's best quotes. 'Every woman in the world sits on a fortune, they just have to know where to go for it pay out'. 😉 

I am not sure that this is valid for all the girls !!!😂

823q.jpg