4 hours ago, maxfactor said:

OMG...I take back everything I said about this shithead being in B4...this was far and above, worth the price of admission.  Holy fuck...he fell like a dead body.  I loved it.!!!  Fiora  didn't even seem too upset...lol

Yo max, how's everything? I saw that, but I can't find it again! He swung around up top and fell head and face first, and appeared to bounce at the bottom. Unbelievable he didn't really fuck himself up! Fiora looked totally unconcerned, but did walk down to see if he was still alive. Is this the same chucklehead who made beautiful love to Masha earlier that lasted a whole 30 seconds or so? Lolololol 

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

And regardless of what he did with her before, she said NO to him and he kept on after her when she said NO several times.

Hi Happy, I hear exactly where you're coming from. Technically and legally if she said no and physically tried to stop him it would be rape. But the sentence should not be as harsh as a rape committed as an act of violence or by 2 sober people. They gave each other oral first and were both under the influence of booze and/or drugs. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Happy, I hear exactly where you're coming from. Technically and legally if she said no and physically tried to stop him it would be rape. But the sentence should not be as harsh as a rape committed as an act of violence or by 2 sober people. They gave each other oral first and were both under the influence of booze and/or drugs. 

At the leaniest way to put it, sexual assault, and I'm being very very kind there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just watched the replay of the guest falling down the stairs in front of camera 2-9.  I checked multiple different cameras/rooms, and I could hear him falling even from the 5-6 backyard and terrace and pool area cameras 😲.

Edit: Forgot to mention that Loraine and Anthony and Olivia (think it was her) all heard it but didn't bother to investigate lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1