Il y a 21 heures, Pete1960 a dit :

Techniquement peut-être pas, mais il l'a ignorée à plusieurs reprises en disant NON ! Non veut dire Non ! Pas d'excuses

vous faites passer Holly pour une petite sainte ....quand elle boit ou qu elle se drogue c est une belle cochone qui veut de la bite partout 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, moreau said:

you make Holly look like a little saint .... when she drinks or does drugs she is a beautiful slut who wants cock everywhere 

You make it sound like what Daniel did is acceptable behaviour,

Doesn't mean she wanted to fuck this guy, she repeatedly said NO!!!!! < Do you understand what NO means

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

And do you think you are an exception?
Having a job and being present on CC or watching RLC is not incompatible especially in our time when you can have everything on something called smatphone 🤣

It seems that many people are watching RLC 24 hours a day. I mostly catch up on the things at night on replay. I only watch RLC at home on my computer. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

OMG...I take back everything I said about this shithead being in B4...this was far and above, worth the price of admission.  Holy fuck...he fell like a dead body.  I loved it.!!!  Fiora  didn't even seem too upset...lol

I can't stop watching it. His face rides the stairs all the way down. 😂

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, moreau said:

you make Holly look like a little saint .... when she drinks or does drugs she is a beautiful slut who wants cock everywhere 

Holly is great to watch when having sex, DD mentioned her sessions with Bruno which she was wide awake and she wanted him at the time. That night with Daniel yes she drank a lot, yes she did drugs she was out of her face but when Daniel tried to have sex with her she said no, she said no, she said no, she said no, she said no, she said no, she said no, she said no, and while she was basically passed out for a few minutes he entered her where she pushed him away moments later.

Just because he supplied the drugs doesn't mean he gets is way with her when she says NO. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

OMG...I take back everything I said about this shithead being in B4...this was far and above, worth the price of admission.  Holy fuck...he fell like a dead body.  I loved it.!!!  Fiora  didn't even seem too upset...lol

It's a god job he fell down the stairs and not over the bannister else we'd be singing 'oh Danny boy'. 😁

• Haha 2

il y a 2 minutes, HappyChappie a dit :

Holly is great to watch when having sex, DD mentioned her sessions with Bruno which she was wide awake and she wanted him at the time. That night with Daniel yes she drank a lot, yes she did drugs she was out of her face but when Daniel tried to have sex with her she said no, she said no, she said no, she said no, she said no, she said no, she said no, she said no, and while she was basically passed out for a few minutes he entered her where she pushed him away moments later.

Just because he supplied the drugs doesn't mean he gets is way with her when she says NO. 

the problem is that if a girl doesn't want to sleep with a guy, she shouldn't take him to her room and suck his cock right before !!!! especially when the guy has been drinking and it is difficult to control his sexual urges !!! when a girl sucks your cock, you tend to tell yourself that you can go further, it has been nature for millions of years !!!🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

the problem is that if a girl doesn't want to sleep with a guy, she shouldn't take him to her room and suck his cock right before !!!! especially when the guy has been drinking and it is difficult to control his sexual urges !!! when a girl sucks your cock, you tend to tell yourself that you can go further, it has been nature for millions of years !!!🙄

Exactly! He licked her pussy and she sucked his cock before he fucked her. People on here would rather cry rape.🙄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Exactly! He licked her pussy and she sucked his cock before he fucked her. People on here would rather cry rape.🙄

They did do oral on each other but she said 'NO' to intercourse several times, ffs. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1