33 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

You keep banging on about this theory of battling for the top cam. Could it not just be both Radi and Leora have a lot of fans who like to watch them? If they were that bothered about top cams I would have thought they'd have figured out by now getting fucked by a guy on camera guaranteed top slots. But they don't need too. 😉 

It is known that they both check the site before performing 😇 I am sorry I can’t prove what I am saying but if you watch / observe carefully - I am not doing this much but I know people who watch really much such details - , you will see that my theory is also a fact . Of course they have a lot of followers but they also choose when to satisfy all these followers and they hardly ever do it spontaneously , especially Leora who is the top  all precalculated camera show girl . 

They have both learned how to keep the cameras busy with the lights or some other minor tricks , of course being the two only ones being most of the day naked or showing ass / pussy / tits .

In any case , there are people who like to watch this and that’s perfectly fine by me . I simply want to watch more life incident situations than watching two isolated women , it is a matter of preference . And when - in my opinion -someone  feels lonely , the camera games and viewers attention can actually keep the mind busy of both these girls . 

• Upvote 1

All three of today's flights from the Gulf have landed.  Either H&T are flying in a private jet, or Holly is first stopping at an apartment in Barcelona to drop off the big suitcases with the new clothes before going to the villa.

4 minutes ago, moules said:

All three of today's flights from the Gulf have landed.  Either H&T are flying in a private jet, or Holly is first stopping at an apartment in Barcelona to drop off the big suitcases with the new clothes before going to the villa.

they might fancy another week there, RLC wont mind