Voyeur-House.TV (2022)

Changes have been made to the structure of the VHTV Boards.

Instead of having an Online Apts., Offline Apts. and Archived Apts. Boards,  we now have just Apts. showing the Total of Apts. and Archived Apts.  The only time an Apartment will be moved is if it is deemed finished with the VHTV Project and will be placed in the proper Year in the Archived Apts. Board.

It's just getting a bit much to keep moving the Online to Offline then back to Online, so might as well just leave them in one spot until it's necessary to move them.

Thanks.

StnCld316 - Forum Admin

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
FORUM.VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Abso-bloody-lutely, pointless exercise. 🙄

This is just about the most hilarious thing I could have imagined. What a bunch of tools. I literally cannot stop laughing. I can only imagine how much more hilarious it is to VHTV, the tenants, and the managers. 

Poor @squish! Jabs 'ill take good care of you. It's safe. 😂🤣😭

gravity falls laughing GIF

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FelixTheCat said:
FORUM.VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

This is just about the most hilarious thing I could have imagined. What a bunch of tools. I literally cannot stop laughing. I can only imagine how much more hilarious it is to VHTV, the tenants, and the managers. 

One thing we can be sure of. You won't be one of them 😄

10 hours ago, FelixTheCat said:
FORUM.VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Quite the arguing going on in this topic. Some in the VHTV forum are decent but others are brutal and condescending.

A message from VHTV Forums soon to be newest moderator, Saint Ukpolska. That's how you moderate a forum! Now they'll have 2 assholes censoring people's expressions that they personally don't like. Good job VHTV! 😂

Prove it, or is this just another one of your fantasies, if you have facts then post them, if you haven’t then shut up…!!!
  • Thanks 1

On 3/24/2022 at 12:44 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Quite the arguing going on in this topic. Some in the VHTV forum are decent but others are brutal and condescending.

They are clobbering over themselves to control everything they can. You HAVE to think and BE like Jabbath and now Saint Ukpolska or else! What a bunch of pussies thinking they are protecting their damsels in distress. I thought this was a voyeur site where people get aroused by sexual events. Guess for the VHTV forum boys it’s all about getting into a relationship with the talent and protecting them from the cold cruel world. Of course, behind all that there is a demand for a return on the favor. Indeed! It’s not a forum it’s a club and only one voice is allowed. Obey or I’m calling daddy!!! What a joke!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

They are clobbering over themselves to control everything they can. You HAVE to think and BE like Jabbath and now Saint Ukpolska or else! What a bunch of pussies thinking they are protecting their damsels in distress. I thought this was a voyeur site where people get aroused by sexual events. Guess for the VHTV forum boys it’s all about getting into a relationship with the talent and protecting them from the cold cruel world. Of course, behind all that there is a demand for a return on the favor. Indeed! It’s not a forum it’s a club and only one voice is allowed. Obey or I’m calling daddy!!! What a joke!

They all stroke their own ego. Think they are the cream of the crop. To me, basically VHTV Forum is a free-for-all so the "experts" can step in and show who is boss. They sure can give it but definitely can't take it. If you try to put them in their place - they get defensive and ask for Kaya or VHTV CEO to back them. The VHTV Forum is uncontrolled chaos that lacks etiquette and respect. Most Moment Operators are in direct contact with some participants so think they are better than others and "special". The VHTV Forum is a very tough read because of all the shit stupid talk. Voyeurism is a thing of the past. It is all about getting involved in the participants personal life away from the cams. All three forum sites - xcamfan chat room, camcaps forum topics and the vhtv forum - bitch about the tenants for various reasons. Seems to be less about appreciating and admiring the beauty of the girls and couples. More about finding faults.

These forum sites, especially the vhtv forum, wakes me up to the reality that their are many people out there that are closed minded, aggressive in nature and forcefully "beg to differ" with what others say. Jabbath, Ukpolska and others are quick to use the man face_palming emoji when they don't like your post. Fucking idiots. I have harsh words for them but, so far, I bite my tongue. My joy is women and naked women - mmmmm. Their presence is a major gift.

• Like 1

@StnCld316Thanks for showing some class and putting the ladies names first on the topics. Nice touch I think. Having used both forums, this one is definitely better and more user friendly. The pages alone makes it so much nicer. It’s just a way better format for a forum. 🥂

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@StnCld316Thanks for showing some class and putting the ladies names first on the topics. Nice touch I think. Having used both forums, this one is definitely better and more user friendly. The pages alone makes it so much nicer. It’s just a way better format for a forum. 🥂

I always try to keep the ladies names first.  If it wasn't for the ladies a most of the guys would not even be there unless they were wankers that want to perform solo.  :biggrin:

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I always try to keep the ladies names first.  If it wasn't for the ladies a most of the guys would not even be there unless they were wankers that want to perform solo.  :biggrin:

Indeed! It’s true and that’s why the ladies deserve that simple gesture. Never understood why VHTV would not accept this. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Indeed! It’s true and that’s why the ladies deserve that simple gesture. Never understood why VHTV would not accept this. 

There is the odd one here and there that can't be done because of the names given  like Sodom & Gomorrah ,  Black & Peace, Flint & Flame.... and so on. Also some some names are hard to distinguish whether they are Male or Female.