Leora - Home Activities (2022) #3

Brokk!

Personally I don't think Leora will stay out tonight, I'm not watching but going on what @Brokk!wrote earlier it is epiphany tomorrow, but I thing if she is going to be away it will possibly be Friday night ( Russian Christmas ) or Saturday.

She's not a religious person, so tomorrow in itself would mean nothing to her, but could possibly join in some Christmas celebrations on Friday/Saturday.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Personally I don't think Leora will stay out tonight, I'm not watching but going on what @Brokk!wrote earlier it is epiphany tomorrow, but I thing if she is going to be away it will possibly be Friday night ( Russian Christmas ) or Saturday.

She's not a religious person, so tomorrow in itself would mean nothing to her, but could possibly join in some Christmas celebrations on Friday/Saturday.

I saw that Leora left the lights on so yes I agree with you. It will most likely disappear for the weekend for their Russian birthplace. And judging from what she has been busy these days (masturbate) I would say that she plans to stay away for the whole weekend.

• Upvote 2

ddhm wrote (in the most previous forum):
I wonder how EVERYONE ( even the newest couple in Prague Natalia / Viktor ) manage to get visitors in the apartment , aren’t all of them living under the same circumstances ? 2,5 years .. and why is just one particular guy allowed ? What is it explained to him about the cameras that can’t be explained to anyone else that Leora has met the last 2,5 years ? What makes different for the eyes of hundreds of viewers who don’t know this site CC and what’s being written in more details here having watched only a certain individual ( apart Paul / Malia ) visiting the apartment and they can watch other people visiting apartments ? Especially a woman that lives alone and isn’t under the couples category . 

Look at the VH participants.  You have couples living together, one bangs while the others sit two feet away watching television.  It's true realty TV what you're seeing. Lost souls, tatts everywhere, they have no direction (other then to the local club seeing a punk band), no ambitions, just living for the moment and fucking their brains out while living rent free.  Maybe we should be grateful that they have a roof to sleep under and not sharing a needle at the local neighborhood shithole.

If I hit a nerve for some of you, so be it.  These kind of folks are a waste of oxygen. While they display themselves for our amusement, they often become a burden on society (and eventually a burden on our wallets).

I'll get off the soapbox before this becomes an 8 paragraph post.

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Most folks in the US are not religious. Yet they celebrate Christmas with song and presents (and don't attend church services), thinking their generosity will wash away the year's past indiscretions.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Howard said:

Most folks in the US are not religious. Yet they celebrate Christmas with song and presents (and don't attend church services), thinking their generosity will wash away the year's past indiscretions.

I take your point, although I don't imagine the majority of those people you refer to are atheist per se, agnostic or lapsed perhaps, but would probably still scream for some kind of God to save them when the shit hits the fan, wheras Leora professes to be an atheist.

But I'm also sure that she wouldn't like most professed atheists' refuse a present given at Christmas and possibly feel obliged to proffer one in return, nor I would imagine refuse a day off on a religious holiday if she was employed in such an occupation that recognised them.

• Like 1