B4 - General Topic 2022 # 5 (January)

27 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Dani and Holly must have found a good friend that put them up for the night because of the curfew they couldn 't be on the streets.   😉

Most probably the guy that Dani has brought home several times , just a speculation of course 😇

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, fugwash said:

I have great sympathy for Radi. She's  shy, depressive, or just "hard to read", pick your choice amateur Freuds 😄, but she does very well in certain situations. She's like an anti-Gina -- she doesn't do well in big social gatherings, but give her a quiet room with 1-2 other girls, and she's very happy.

Hi fug. I noticed that. One on one especially she ses very comfortable. Even more than that she is very receptive to that kind of engagement. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Dani and Holly must have found a good friend that put them up for the night because of the curfew they couldn 't be on the streets.   😉

Hey leg. How's everything with you?

16 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

gettin older every day but what can you do??  74 but I still like to watch.

We're all in that same boat. Same here. Like to watch myself, I probably focusing on a different viewing than you, more hot men for me! The guys aren't bad looking, just not my type mostly. It wouldn't kill me if there was more sex. I'm a horny pervert like most everyone else on here. 

18 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

We're all in that same boat. Same here. Like to watch myself, I probably focusing on a different viewing than you, more hot men for me! The guys aren't bad looking, just not my type mostly. It wouldn't kill me if there was more sex. I'm a horny pervert like most everyone else on here. 

I just cancelled my sub, it ends tomorrow,  not satisfied for the price I pay,(59$) in here Canada,  XHamster is free and with bandicam I can record,  Going  to bed now, Goodnight

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1