B4 - General Topic 2022 # 5 (January)

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Yes, they are boring especially the twins who have been on RLC number of times in the past.  Speaking of Nana, she is a friend of Pam so I assume that Pam brought her to RLC which I didn't know before.

Pam and another one that I don't know the name. She have a mutual friend of Dani and Loraine too but as far as I know this friend only visited the Villa or other apartment. 

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Nina & Kira are married they are 100% Lesbian.  Piper & Taylor were but i don't know if they're still together or have went their own ways and Nelly & Martina were just a fart in the wind relationship. It was something that was not meant to last.

Nina and Kira can still be seen on voyeur house, but there is even less happening with them there than there was in RLC towards the end of the russian apartments. I'm not even sure if they're really still a couple, or just living together out of habit.

Piper & Taylor would have been the ideal candidates for their own couple apartment on RLC. Really two very sympathetic and interesting to watch lesbian (Piper is a bi girl i think) girls.

Nelly I think has a certain bi tendency, otherwise the whole thing was a bit weird considering the situation the girls put on there relationships. I think there was also a lot of desire to offer something to the camera. The typical problem of GOV apartments.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

If you have seen any real lesbian action by Radislava , I really don’t know what it is considered lesbian . I don’t doubt that she is , I would though say she is bicurious perhaps ? Lesbian was / is Piper and Taylor , Nelly and Martina , Nina and Kira , all these 3 couples have actually interacted in pure lesbian sex .. I haven’t seen anything real lesbian by Radislava , at least the way that I consider it with the examples being the 3 couples I mentioned . 

There was also the couple in Martina and Alberto's apartment before them. Carina and Sabrina...

Il y a 6 heures, esanders9863 a dit :

My God is that guy still there, does he have a job and responsibilities, or is he homeless

with the tattoo on his stomach, this dog doesn't have to do much other than to wait until he is a hundred to go and beat up the police, the women and the children in the streets, like these fat ones. shits do it at every event in France !!!!

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Nina & Kira are married they are 100% Lesbian.  Piper & Taylor were but i don't know if they're still together or have went their own ways and Nelly & Martina were just a fart in the wind relationship. It was something that was not meant to last.

yep, and we had a lesbian couple in Barcelona too 🙂 (In the apartment Luna & Zac lived). It was before Alma & Stefan. I think it was Ana & Danna?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Taylor kicked the shit out of Piper the last time they were at B4 and that's the last time I can remember them being together. 🙂 

they are still together 😉 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

yep, and we had a lesbian couple in Barcelona too 🙂 (In the apartment Luna & Zac lived). It was before Alma & Stefan. I think it was Ana & Danna?

Ana & Dana lasted between a month to a month and a half.  It wasn't to long after they began in the project one found out the other was licking someone else's pie. :biggrin:

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Ana & Dana lasted between a month to a month and a half.  It wasn't to long after they began in the project one found out the other was licking someone else's pie. :biggrin:

Yea, remember 🙂 Drama 😉 but fun - Long time ago in 2013

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, tle said:

There was also the couple in Martina and Alberto's apartment before them. Carina and Sabrina...

Yes, they too 😉 with lovely Blue 🙂 and her tattoos - Corbo 🙂 🙂  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Yes, they too 😉 with lovely Blue 🙂 and her tattoos Corbo 🙂 🙂  

Carina used too put a couple of fingers in her twat and let the dog lick her fingers on occasion.  :biggrin: 

I did have a video of that at one time.  It's likely on one of my old storage drives. There was another of Nina & Kira, Nina stood near a cam one day picking her nose and eating the boogers. They also had 2 Threesomes over the course of 3 years but those were just a one night thing that was brought on from too much alcohol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1