B4 - General Topic 2022 # 5 (January)

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

If you have seen any real lesbian action by Radislava , I really donโ€™t know what it is considered lesbian . I donโ€™t doubt that she is , I would though say she is bicurious perhaps ? Lesbian was / is Piper and Taylor , Nelly and Martina , Nina and Kira , all these 3 couples have actually interacted in pure lesbian sex .. I havenโ€™t seen anything real lesbian by Radislava , at least the way that I consider it with the examples being the 3 couples I mentioned .ย 

No real lesbian actio by Radislava?? Hmm lets seeย ย 

She has passionately kissed & gone down on Mila & vice a versa

She has passionately kissed & gone down on Oliviaย 

She has gone down on Daniย ย 

She has gone down on Loraineย ย 

She has played with Tweetyย 

She hasn't had any male interaction, not even a kiss, so I have no idea what you are thinking with your comment

Btw, Piper is bisexual, so she is not a true lesbian, Nelly & Martina are bisexual, so they are not true lesbians.

ย 

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Seems that Piper & Taylor are history , Piper is bisexual as we have seen . Whatever N&M was , this was perhaps the best lesbian sex that has occurred on RLC cameras . I just canโ€™t โ€œ buy โ€œ ( still ) Radislava as pure lesbian .. she might be but unless proven , I am doubting Thomas ๐Ÿ˜†

N&M best lesbian sex????? Now this is where you are confusing things, that was not lesbian sex, it was bicurious / bisexual at best, not lesbian

ย 

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

they are still together ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

ย 

No, I don't think they are, Piper visits Masha frequently & I believe in a relationship with a male

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

No, I don't think they are, Piper visits Masha frequently & I believe in a relationship with a male

It's like Noldus says.
Piper was born in Ukraine
and now lives with Taylor in Italy (Sicily) they are a couple

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You all know that I am a fan of Radi.ย  As I Have said before I think she is a lesbian, but doesn't have much experience at it.ย  The past trauma has prevented her from getting close to too many people. I also believe that she can be a bit difficult to be with.ย  I think that she is obsessive and wants them to be with her all the time, which means that most of the girls in RLC will not put up with.ย  I think that is the issues esp with Mila, who I think she really likes.ย  They both seem to be so happy when together, but Radi wants more and Mila not willing to give that.ย  I just think Radi needs someone to teach her HOW.ย  The problem is that I don't think she KNOWS that she doesn't know how and so can't ask for help.ย  I think that the ones that could teach her, Olivia, Dani, and such don't want to put up with her full time, which is what she wants.ย  So we get these so called lesbian encounters that don't end up being much.ย  She needs a Piper or Masha to really show her how to do it.ย 

• Sad 1