B1 - General Topic 2022 #2 (January)

9 hours ago, joyer said:

I know it's not exactly the subject here, but Speaking of Anna and Lola, Most of the time it was boring on B2 but when the photographer "Rasputin" came to visit there, we had a unique opportunity to see the real pleasure of Anna and Lola two mature women without camera games at those special night's, which I doubt we can ever get from the current tenants in the project, the reason I signed up for RLC is to see real satisfaction of the female tenants, so far without success. Even in Martina and Alberto's bed, it's more mutual masturbation than anything else, let's hope for the reunion of Leora and Paul.

I find it shocking how many of the girls, despite staying for months in the project, do not had sex even once in the GOV apartments. Nana is just one of many negative examples here. But, the bullshit show-like events in B2, where only the usual massage show is replaced by strange sex events is certainly not a step forward. RLC should not be a sex shows, but rather give a glimpse into the private lives of the girls, which also includes sex. That is a big difference or even the exact opposite.

4 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Maybe she'll move in with him, a happy ending for whoever ?😂

I think that the two are already further their path than they showed in GOV. Nana is not the only girl in GOV who prefers to have sex off camera only.

• Like 1

Help me understand guys. Uber Guy was commenting how long Nana stayed and asked Lia how long she is staying. Soon after he asks how long she pretend to stay and I think I hear she saying that is not for long. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording