Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and its Political Ramifications #7

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

And you can no longer argue with an unvaccinated, unboostered, Constitution honoring free man who died from Covid19. 

The covid-19 vaccine research is sealed for 55 years. Wonder why they don't want us to know about the research 🤔 

• Like 1

On 1/28/2022 at 7:02 PM, letsdothis said:

As Nagachilli said, I also never disagreed with any of those questions. Careful, Spy, you're putting words in people's mouths, now. 

Because the risk of death rises to between 90-99% if you're NOT vaccinated. I think most reasonable and rational people would agree that death is MUCH worse than POSSIBLE side effects (most of which probably aren't true and would never happen), and MUCH more permanent. 

Remember those 1000s of people dying every day I mentioned back a page or two ago? An extremely tiny percentage of those deaths are vaccinated people. You know this, Spy, yet you continue to push back with, oh, vaccinated people still get sick and vaccinated people still die. But, your chances of dying if you're unvaccinated are astronomically higher. 

You strike me as an intelligent guy, Spy. I simply cannot understand why this doesn't get through to you. Most, if not all, of what you've said sounds more like you're trying to convince yourself than anyone else. 

RUMBLE.COM

CDC: Natural immunity stronger than vaccines alone during delta wave We've only been saying...

On 1/28/2022 at 6:28 PM, letsdothis said:

Yeah, you're right. I tried to shut it down earlier.

Who the hell are you to shut down anything on this forum, you fucking Stalinist. Who on this forum voted you to be god. Progressive liberals are among the most intolerant assholes on the face of the earth.

On 1/28/2022 at 5:58 PM, nagachilli2 said:

You've lost the plot SPY...

I could answer YES to all 3 of those questions...But you, and you're stupid brainwashed idiots will not, and never will, get it will you 😵

Bye bye...

A study just released by John Hopkins University states that lock downs were a failure in preventing deaths and preventing the spread of Covid, and that lock downs did more overall harm than good.

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

A study just released by John Hopkins University states that lock downs were a failure in preventing deaths and preventing the spread of Covid, and that lock downs did more overall harm than good.

It must be true then 🤣. I wonder how they worked that one out, with all the other factors to take into consideration...:dodgy:

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Who the hell are you to shut down anything on this forum, you fucking Stalinist. Who on this forum voted you to be god. Progressive liberals are among the most intolerant assholes on the face of the earth.

Und Du verdammter Trump-Idiot hast die Wahrheit gepachtet ?? Gerade DU ? Dumme sterben nie aus. Als Unterstützer vom mißglückten Trump-Umsturz-Versuch der US-Demokratie am 06.01. gehörst vor Gericht gestellt wie der Verbrecher von Trump. Die Todesstrafe gibt es dafür in dem Bundesstaat ja wohl (leider) nicht mehr. Glück gehabt.