Leora - Home Activities (2022) #8

Brokk!

Emergency lighting is a very popular piece of equipment, which guarantees artificial lighting in places when electricity fails. It is useful in residential environments, but even more important for organizational environments.

the apartment has in the rooms 

in the bathroom , Living room 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not often i have to mute the sound, but that is one bloody awful racket she's got playing.

Like gravel to my ears.

What kind of music Is better 

The Beatles

AC/DC

Queen

Led Zeppelin

Pink Floyd

Iron Maiden 

The Rolling Stones

U2 

Bon Jovi 

Ramones

• Like 1

Leora With ring on finger 

ring on middle finger

The middle finger represents responsibilities, goals and restrictions. As it is positioned in the middle of the hand, it is interpreted as a symbol of balance and individuality. Wearing the ring on the middle finger can also be an indication of a desire for stability in life and, perhaps, insecurity and fear of making commitments.

According to the chakras, wearing a ring on this finger can mean tiredness, lack of energy and that the person is more a receiver than a giver. According to palmistry, it symbolizes wisdom, the search for security and also materialism.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora With ring on finger 

ring on middle finger

The middle finger represents responsibilities, goals and restrictions. As it is positioned in the middle of the hand, it is interpreted as a symbol of balance and individuality. Wearing the ring on the middle finger can also be an indication of a desire for stability in life and, perhaps, insecurity and fear of making commitments.

According to the chakras, wearing a ring on this finger can mean tiredness, lack of energy and that the person is more a receiver than a giver. According to palmistry, it symbolizes wisdom, the search for security and also materialism.

The middle finger is also something I'm giving to your comments above 🙂  (j/k).