B4 - General Topic 2022 # 10 (January)

1 hour ago, james deen said:

in the gov apartments outside of radi and her friend nothing is happening. b1 and b2 need a reset

Only a reset ? 😂 You are too polite .. B2 we need to give time as there was a change , so let’s see ..B1 is an epic failure and disappointment ..

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This last couple of days Dani bated constantly. I wonder if she's missing sex. 🤔

😇 exactly right .. Holly as well… Olivia too  … Ulyana  “ fed “  her fans with a fantastic performance but I highly doubt she got any sex satisfaction .. Radi and Cecilia / Radislover is a strange story , I don’t think Radislava can get an orgasm but Cecilia trembling and enjoying each time that Radi applies her services 😂🤣😆 in her sensitive area , is great to watch .. For sure , Radislava and her friend are the talk of the forum the last days and since today we can concentrate a bit on the new apartment and couple .. In  general , Daniela’s sex craziness is missing , it would have been great villa times with Holly and someone , Daniela and someone , Ulyana and someone and of course Loraine and her new guy .. Pff , too much asking 😂🤣

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Question tonight : Will Radi convince Holly to stay and have fun with them ?? 

That would be great to see, but I have a feeling Radi will stay exclusive to her friend while she is there. After Radi's friend has gone I can see Radi trying to seduce Holly, she is very good at it.

I think what happened in the last few days that Radislava brought her friend to the villa confirms to a certain degree my theory which I posted awhile ago. My theory was that Radislva is a lesbian and she was hesitating to do anything real with a girl on cams.

All what she did in the past was for shows and not real. My guess is Radislava knows this girl for awhile and they probably discussed that the friend would visit Radislava at B4 and this might develop to a serious relationship. On the other side, this might be some sort of audition on the friend's part for a potential tenant in the near future. I guess time will confirm one of these theories or none of them.   

• Upvote 1

I think the best thing happening the last 2-3 weeks and since the change of the year is that we are watching the most social Radislava we have ever watched since she joined .Camera attention or not , I think that nearly anyone can’t deny that she really tries to spend time with the girls and make herself finally a person that they  can trust and she can trust the others .

Obviously  , not being able knowing their talks , we can’t confirm this theory but for sure , it is obvious that there’s a better chemistry and connection ( for whatever reason I say again ) between her and Holly  / Loraine and at times with Daniela . Cecilia’s visit finally show to us another side of her too , the one that we were wondering why she wasn’t interacting with friends she knows in Barcelona since she’s a permanent resident . And I don’t know why , but it is very strange that Cecilia / Radislover only appears after such a long time and like this for me it seems that she might be a possible future tenant candidate ..

This Radislava is way much more fun to watch than the girl locked in her room , naked 24/7 and just keeping the cameras occupied for whatever reasons she has in mind . And I applaud this current change and I hope it lasts 😇

• Upvote 5