B4 - General Topic 2022 # 10 (January)

14 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Radi and her friend seem REALLY care for each other ... Doesn't look as a "show" as we are used to watch ... Really nice ! 

I believe these 2 night are most 'real' we've seen her...They are the real deal...😁

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

she ain't making no money that's probably why 😏😂

everyone wants to make money
without exception, that's why the shows are there and that's why the girls are there.
that's why most people are watching.
but making money is not everything.
everyone who has broken up will understand this situation.

18 minutes ago, rado07 said:

everyone wants to make money
without exception, that's why the shows are there and that's why the girls are there.
that's why most people are watching.
but making money is not everything.
everyone who has broken up will understand this situation.

I agree with you but my understanding from the comments on here that Loraine who is the one who broke up with Anthony.  So she shouldn't have broken up with him as she has all these feelings for him.  I believe that Anthony was treating Loraine very nicely but Loraine didn't reciprocate and allow me to say that I think that Loraine doesn't have real emotions or passion towards any guy in her life. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Radi and her friend seem REALLY care for each other ... Doesn't look as a "show" as we are used to watch ... Really nice ! 

This is the first thing on RLC in ages that I would like to see but cannot, but it's still way too little connten in RLC to really motivate me to pull out my credit card.