B4 - General Topic 2022 # 10 (January)

I haven't seen the performance of the plastic girl with her friend yet, but I feel a great enthusiasm and even if I didn't see it for sure it was all real, why, a show girl, would invite another girl to have sex in front of three cameras if not to do a real thing and not for money, for sure

Cachée sous sa couette,LORAINE récupère de sa mauvaise nuit. Rupture récente,départ de la copine NANA ,tout cela trouble son esprit.Le succès envahissant de RADI doit éveiller un brin de jalousie.J'éprouve de la compassion pour LORAINE ,dans ces moments difficiles on doit lui apporter réconfort,soutien,amitié.Qui des locataires se souciera de son état ?

1 minute ago, SMETANA said:

Cachée sous sa couette,LORAINE récupère de sa mauvaise nuit. Rupture récente,départ de la copine NANA ,tout cela trouble son esprit.Le succès envahissant de RADI doit éveiller un brin de jalousie.J'éprouve de la compassion pour LORAINE ,dans ces moments difficiles on doit lui apporter réconfort,soutien,amitié.Qui des locataires se souciera de son état ?

My bet is that she will fuck her Boy Toy this weekend.

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

My bet is that she will fuck her Boy Toy this weekend.

If we can say something about the mood she has the last 2-3 days , it is that she’s now realizing the break up …hadn’t seen this guy on cameras , we would have never guessed that there was anything  wrong between her and Anthony .

Personally and as I say repeatedly across the forum , life always gives back what you give to it .I don’t find it strange - even without knowing the reasons - what has happened for the relationship to collapse . I can’t support any relationship that isn’t shared for long time periods on cameras . Leora , Karol and Loraine are the perfect examples that for me these things don’t work .Apparently Karol and BF have found a way but I would never ever choose having it the way that Karol has chosen .

MountainSwede mentioned the clothes rack. My impression was that they sometimes opened that window to smoke for real instead of using those electric things. I'm probably wrong, but I've been wrong before and will be again. 🙂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tenxring said:

MountainSwede mentioned the clothes rack. My impression was that they sometimes opened that window to smoke for real instead of using those electric things. I'm probably wrong, but I've been wrong before and will be again. 🙂

Radi only smokes heated tobacco in inside, normal cigarette only outside. She would never do "with fire" near her clothes. Is stupid.