B4 - General Topic 2022 # 10 (January)

Cecilia could be a tinder date or from another online dating ap that Radi as used. Possible, would explain her sudden appearence. 🙂 I'd swipe left for Cecilia too. 😁

And I can't say Cecilia without singing the song by Suggs. 🙂  

50 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Cecilia could be a tinder date or from another online dating ap that Radi as used. Possible, would explain her sudden appearence. 🙂 I'd swipe left for Cecilia too. 😁

And I can't say Cecilia without singing the song by Suggs. 🙂  

Maybe Radi picked her up from  La Rambla located in the red light district of Barcelona.   :biggrin:

• Haha 2

Cecilia has some of the best pure natural female orgasms I have seen , fantastic . A woman that enjoys it and is as real as she can be , a look on her body shaking and her facial expressions , priceless .. the privileges of not caring for the cameras and just enjoying for yourself , kudos to Cecilia .. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Cecilia has some of the best pure natural female orgasms I have seen , fantastic . A woman that enjoys it and is as real as she can be , a look on her body shaking and her facial expressions , priceless .. the privileges of not caring for the cameras and just enjoying for yourself , kudos to Cecilia .. 

I will also have to compliment Radi for giving Cecilia that fantastic orgasm she had.

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think the best thing happening the last 2-3 weeks and since the change of the year is that we are watching the most social Radislava we have ever watched since she joined .Camera attention or not , I think that nearly anyone can’t deny that she really tries to spend time with the girls and make herself finally a person that they  can trust and she can trust the others .

Obviously  , not being able knowing their talks , we can’t confirm this theory but for sure , it is obvious that there’s a better chemistry and connection ( for whatever reason I say again ) between her and Holly  / Loraine and at times with Daniela . Cecilia’s visit finally show to us another side of her too , the one that we were wondering why she wasn’t interacting with friends she knows in Barcelona since she’s a permanent resident . And I don’t know why , but it is very strange that Cecilia / Radislover only appears after such a long time and like this for me it seems that she might be a possible future tenant candidate ..

This Radislava is way much more fun to watch than the girl locked in her room , naked 24/7 and just keeping the cameras occupied for whatever reasons she has in mind . And I applaud this current change and I hope it lasts 😇

My guess is that she may have a lot of friends but maybe only a few are really close friends and since one of translators said that this Radislover had a relationship problem recently Radi "took advantage" of the situation and brought her in.

54 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My guess is that she may have a lot of friends but maybe only a few are really close friends and since one of translators said that this Radislover had a relationship problem recently Radi "took advantage" of the situation and brought her in.

Whatever she faced or not , we simply watch a woman who entered a house full of cameras and not only instantly got naked but she’s responsible of some really great orgasm moments … and this to do appearing natural and without actually caring that cameras record you - especially when you even don’t have any benefits as we shouldn’t forget that she’s not even a tenant 😆 - , I find it extraordinary and Radislava’s top contribution to RLC so far . It is an absolutely rare phenomenon watching a girl like Cecilia / Radislover doing openly so much and “ free “ when you have at the same time in the project girls that make thousand of euros since many months like Mila and the Twins .. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Whatever she faced or not , we simply watch a woman who entered a house full of cameras and not only instantly got naked but she’s responsible of some really great orgasm moments … and this to do appearing natural and without actually caring that cameras record you - especially when you even don’t have any benefits as we shouldn’t forget that she’s not even a tenant 😆 - , I find it extraordinary and Radislava’s top contribution to RLC so far . It is an absolutely rare phenomenon watching a girl like Cecilia / Radislover doing openly so much and “ free “ when you have at the same time in the project girls that make thousand of euros since many months like Mila and the Twins .. 

I agree. That's why I will keep saying that is all about trust. You can see that Radislover trust Radi. They might be good friends for a long time and if I'm not mistaken they spend a lot of time on phone calls in the last couple of weeks so they might have discussed this extensively.  

25 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Other suggestion : we bring all Radi's friends, put them in the appartments and rename as " Radi's friends on vacation !! " Or RFC ( Radi's Friends Cams ) 

This would then be a roommate apartment (like the one Kristy and the Angles had in russia) and what I am ultimately suggesting all along.

I'm not a big Radi fan, but the idea of having people in an apartment who really belong together and actually live there is essential for something fun to watch happen.

• Like 1