Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #5

Noldus

8 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I know that some women also like men in uniform. That is some thing I don't understand. Perhaps if you think about that then you might also find out the answer for your question.ย 

As she is wearing her school uniform she will certainly not be seen as a sexy australian woman, I'm not aware of sexy australian women wearing spanish university school uniforms. But perhaps a new costum you can try out to have sex with whomever ? Hope it will be availible in your size.๐Ÿ˜‚

Have fun with whatever and whomever.๐Ÿคž

Uniformsโ€ฆ The phantasy that men can be dominative ย over women ย ( the opposite too of course ๐Ÿ˜ ) , amongst the most popular , police , pilots , maids ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Human beings hidden wild instincts , always surfacing in wonderful relationships with sex plays and so on ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Uniformsโ€ฆ The phantasy that men can be dominative ย over women ย ( the opposite too of course ๐Ÿ˜ ) , amongst the most popular , police , pilots , maids ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Human beings hidden wild instincts , always surfacing in wonderful relationships with sex plays and so on ๐Ÿ˜‡

Yes, the brain is the biggest most active sex organโ€ฆ Fantasy plays a huge part of sexual enjoyment and anything to stimulate the brain is good.. The girls wear their french maid costumes, their sexy nurse costumesโ€ฆ It gets the mind working and the blood flowingโ€ฆ. The girls understand and are masters of this....

Sure, professionals are using this often, men like it and pay money for it. But her dress was, as I already mentioned, was professional business dress with no sexual aspects...might be booring for some in the forum. ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Sure, professionals are using this often, men like it and pay money for it. But her dress was, as I already mentioned, was professional business dress with no sexual aspects...might be booring for some in the forum. ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

You should be careful Dalbert to not project your own sexual preferences and beliefs on others. ย You say her business dress has no sexual aspects. ย Yes of course for most people but for some people this can be amazingly erotic. ย 

The reason we have โ€œbusiness dressโ€ is to have professionalism in the workplace. ย Wearing tight jeans and a sexy see through crop top to work or class would not be appropriate. ย 

Have you heard about librarian fantasies? ย Those are my fav. ย Nothing is sexier than a proper looking librarian with glasses who is all professional at work but when you get her home she is a total slut. ย I love that.

Martinaโ€™s dress evokes that emotion in many of us โ€ฆ more than you perhaps think.

You and others defend Martina anytime it is suggested she is not a โ€œnice and normal pretty girlโ€. ย I actually love seeing this here. ย But her wearing this does not tell us anything except Martina is practical and wonโ€™t jeopardize her studies by dressing as a slut.

And of course I donโ€™t believe she is wearing this as part of some psychosexual role play. ย Iโ€™m sure we agree on this. ย 

We agree more than we disagree. ย ย 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

We can save the money buying this book she reads it to us aloud, think it is some practice.

I haven't been able to catch the title on that one yet... If she reads it in bed I'll probably be able to make it out.ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You should be careful Dalbert to not project your own sexual preferences and beliefs on others. ย You say her business dress has no sexual aspects. ย Yes of course for most people but for some people this can be amazingly erotic. ย 

The reason we have โ€œbusiness dressโ€ is to have professionalism in the workplace. ย Wearing tight jeans and a sexy see through crop top to work or class would not be appropriate. ย 

Have you heard about librarian fantasies? ย Those are my fav. ย Nothing is sexier than a proper looking librarian with glasses who is all professional at work but when you get her home she is a total slut. ย I love that.

Martinaโ€™s dress evokes that emotion in many of us โ€ฆ more than you perhaps think.

You and others defend Martina anytime it is suggested she is not a โ€œnice and normal pretty girlโ€. ย I actually love seeing this here. ย But her wearing this does not tell us anything except Martina is practical and wonโ€™t jeopardize her studies by dressing as a slut.

And of course I donโ€™t believe she is wearing this as part of some psychosexual role play. ย Iโ€™m sure we agree on this. ย 

When I was working I had to beat the girls off with a stick once I put my lab coat on...๐Ÿ˜

Lab coat cartoon Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Hi Jen, thanks for your thoughts on that point.ย 

Of course I know that some people get excited by such buisness clothing since it also used in fetish scene and there is nothing that does not exist.ย  But I just think it's a bit exaggerated that here each of her movements and her clothes are often linked to sexual aspects, which in most cases simply nonsense. But that is how humans behave if their own life is boring. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I would describe her more as a pretty, normal girl with a some secrets.๐Ÿ˜‰

1 hour ago, tle said:

I haven't been able to catch the title on that one yet... If she reads it in bed I'll probably be able to make it out.ย 

Jules Verne, 2000 leagues under the sea.ย  She is really good at reading out loud

• Like 1