B6 - General Topic 2022 # 3 (January / February) Fiora, Harley

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I am one of Ulyana’s biggest fans but her stay since moving in B4 is a continuous restless experience . She will spend time after time on her mobile , she seems pushing herself to have fun , it is like so many things being in her mind and not enjoying it . In B1 she was herself but this isn’t Ulyana who would drive the audience “ mad “ and capture it with her looks and sensuality .. Hope she gets back to the way we know her .. 

I know a lot of you disagreed with me the last time I made this comments on the forum, and it's probably why no one responded to it, but I truly believe Ulyana needs her own room, and yes give her the master bedroom, just my opinion

19 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I know a lot of you disagreed with me the last time I made this comments on the forum, and it's probably why no one responded to it, but I truly believe Ulyana needs her own room, and yes give her the master bedroom, just my opinion

It’s like she has a “ break “ in her actions .. Don’t  worry if anyone’s  responding , all comments are processed 😇 and we can come back to them talking about it like now .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, billobutt said:

where did they go

All dressed heavy going out in the cold , Harley cleaning / tidying up  in a slow pace .. Unknown but can it be return in B5 for K&R&T , Fior to her guy and O&U transportation in the villa ( strangely not overnight ) and Daniel at his place ? Let’s wait some minutes ..

• moos54 locked this topic