B6 - General Topic 2022 # 3 (January / February) Fiora, Harley

There are many possibilities how this party goes , it can remain just a very nice gathering and also for Tara to adjust slowly to her new “ duties “ , we might see a possible show from certain , if not , all the girls and the sauna can help 😉 , Daniel’s approach to Tata or his general behavior towards Olivia is always interesting to watch , Rus can “ transform “ wild if he feels that naughty things can happen . In any case , it is the first major party in B6 after the times with Gina and Bruno and we like it or not , this cast plus Daniela ( many times )and Holly at times are the ones that keep the interest in Barcelona . Unfortunately , B1 and B2 seem to have issues and RLC inexplicable keeps on with empty beds .. Well done for Olivia organizing this and of course Kylie and Rus for their endless socializing easily with anyone . 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Party time , let’s see if there’s gonna be surprises … Once again , major disappointed and extremely weird that both Fiora’s and Harley’s guys are absent .. Instead we get Daniel , that will be crazy for Rus and Daniel and booze / recreation substances 😁😆

The appearance of Daniel is the biggest disappointment in the World Book of Biggest disappointments, IMO...I'm sorry, but I can't take anyone seriously with hair like that...plus he's a premium knacker!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The appearance of Daniel is the biggest disappointment in the World Book of Biggest disappointments, IMO...I'm sorry, but I can't take anyone seriously with hair like that...plus he's a premium knacker!!

I think this is Fiora’s continues invitations to him , as long as Olivia has no issues , he will be around .. the disappointment for me is that -AGAIN - Fiora’s and Harley’s guys aren’t present .. 

• Sad 1