B6 - General Topic 2022 # 3 (January / February) Fiora, Harley

13 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I know, but I didn't know if it would really be OT or not since she actually stayed home

It was you who mentioned Harley, I wrote that the others were in B5 🙂

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

It was you who mentioned Harley, I wrote that the others were in B5 🙂

But I also talked about b5 indirectly by mentioning that Harley stayed home. But anyways, it is nonetheless very sad that she was the only one not going once again. She's never been at any other apt/ party/ meeting other than in b2, b4 (only once or twice) and now b6 only with Fiora, Olivia and Ulyana, the only ones who she always is with, either because they all lived together or because they meet at their apts.

The fact is that, especially these last days/ weeks, she's been down (even argued with Fiora a few times in the meanwhile), and it can highly likely be related to the way she was settled on RLC's part, as the rest of them did, and left only with the couch (and even having to go thorugh the bedroom to go to the bathroom), affecting her mood and social life. But also with all this happening, and apart from how RLC settled them, they all should've already taken the responsibility to have talked and had an adult and friendly conversation that got to the crux of the matter in an effort to lessen the problem together, like switching (or even sometimes sharing) places, for example. They should also take her with them to the parties/ meetings in the other apts and/ or organize something at some apt out of that life circle, with other tenants/ guests, in order to make her socialize more and in the end raise her mood.

She must be feeling despised in this sense of not having a decent room for her (and little to almost no effort on her mates/ friends' part), and, for an excellent girl like her, it sadly is lowering her mood, limiting her social life a lot and making her run the risk of leaving the project without having had almost any social life in there (especially being this her 1st stay)... Some action should've already been taken regarding this!

de koningin ligt weer heerlijk in haar bed terwijl harley  op de bank ligt  wat een misselijk wijf is die fiora  ze denkt alleen aan zichzelf ik ik ik ik en de rest boeit me niet rlc stuur die heks naar huis en laat harley in het appartement

• Upvote 2

On 2/1/2022 at 6:16 PM, costa049 said:

But I also talked about b5 indirectly by mentioning that Harley stayed home. But anyways, it is nonetheless very sad that she was the only one not going once again. She's never been at any other apt/ party/ meeting other than in b2, b4 (only once or twice) and now b6 only with Fiora, Olivia and Ulyana, the only ones who she always is with, either because they all lived together or because they meet at their apts.

The fact is that, especially these last days/ weeks, she's been down (even argued with Fiora a few times in the meanwhile), and it can highly likely be related to the way she was settled on RLC's part, as the rest of them did, and left only with the couch (and even having to go thorugh the bedroom to go to the bathroom), affecting her mood and social life. But also with all this happening, and apart from how RLC settled them, they all should've already taken the responsibility to have talked and had an adult and friendly conversation that got to the crux of the matter in an effort to lessen the problem together, like switching (or even sometimes sharing) places, for example. They should also take her with them to the parties/ meetings in the other apts and/ or organize something at some apt out of that life circle, with other tenants/ guests, in order to make her socialize more and in the end raise her mood.

She must be feeling despised in this sense of not having a decent room for her (and little to almost no effort on her mates/ friends' part), and, for an excellent girl like her, it sadly is lowering her mood, limiting her social life a lot and making her run the risk of leaving the project without having had almost any social life in there (especially being this her 1st stay)... Some action should've already been taken regarding this!

I think most of things happening are Harley’s choice , she’s the one that prefers to stay “ low “ let’s say , she’s not requesting , demanding , asking or I don’t know what other word to use . We have said in the past that she seems to be a GOV that is closer to Fiora , that means she’s the one that suggested her to do this job . It might be then an agreement they have ( F&H ) for their settlement in B6 .Now , for Harley not participating in other places  and with others , perhaps whatever happened in Olivia’s birthday party and the misunderstandings that occurred that day ( which in my opinion have affected also the later psychology that both O&U “suffer “ in the villa and don’t enjoy the place ) , it can also be a reason that she wants to avoid the rest of the tenants . 

We can’t also exclude the fact that maybe she’s a difficult character , the relationship with her guy is very weird ( as Fiora’s also is , but seems they are long time together - for what we know from the cameras -  I think and they have better communication codes ) , being a big fan of her I many times tune in to watch her when the boyfriend visits and they will have nice , funny, serious long talks and discussions with sex intervals and then still you see that there’s a “ weird “ connection between them , we can’t forget that almost they broke up or for sure something happened when he took , some days before New Year’s Eve the helmets and he left the apartment . I just want to say that Harley might also want this kind of life , not doing things with the other tenants which again seems to be out of character as she seems to be a girl that likes to go out and have fun and not a girl that will sit 24/7 inside her apartment doing nothing . 

We need to wait for some more time I guess if they finally move all 4 of them in another place once again  , we can then check better . In the end , she might be a difficult  person 🙄😬

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think most of things happening are Harley’s choice , she’s the one that prefers to stay “ low “ let’s say , she’s not requesting , demanding , asking or I don’t know what other word to use . We have said in the past that she seems to be a GOV that is closer to Fiora , that means she’s the one that suggested her to do this job . It might be then an agreement they have ( F&H ) for their settlement in B6 .Now , for Harley not participating in other places  and with others , perhaps whatever happened in Olivia’s birthday party and the misunderstandings that occurred that day ( which in my opinion have affected also the later psychology that both O&U “suffer “ in the villa and don’t enjoy the place ) , it can also be a reason that she wants to avoid the rest of the tenants . 

We can’t also exclude the fact that maybe she’s a difficult character , the relationship with her guy is very weird ( as Fiora’s also is , but seems they are long time together - for what we know from the cameras -  I think and they have better communication codes ) , being a big fan of her I many times tune in to watch her when the boyfriend visits and they will have nice , funny, serious long talks and discussions with sex intervals and then still you see that there’s a “ weird “ connection between them , we can’t forget that almost they broke up or for sure something happened when he took , some days before New Year’s Eve the helmets and he left the apartment . I just want to say that Harley might also want this kind of life , not doing things with the other tenants which again seems to be out of character as she seems to be a girl that likes to go out and have fun and not a girl that will sit 24/7 inside her apartment doing nothing . 

We need to wait for some more time I guess if they finally move all 4 of them in another place once again  , we can then check better . In the end , she might be a difficult  person 🙄😬

You got a point in here. But it can also be that she just isn't wanting to talk/ request/ demand anything directly out of fear of creating some conflict, and that barrier might be leading to her low mood and to stress within her. But as you said, only time will tell what will succeed, and let's see if they all get settled in an apt

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Je hebt hier een punt. Maar het kan ook zijn dat ze gewoon niet direct iets wil praten/vragen/eisen uit angst om een conflict te veroorzaken, en dat kan leiden tot haar neerslachtige stemming en tot stress in haar. Maar zoals je al zei, alleen de tijd zal leren wat zal slagen, en laten we eens kijken of ze zich in een geschikt alle 4 zullen vestigen

fiora is het probleem alles moet naar haar wensen  gedaan worden  stuur fiora naar huis en alles zal veel beter worden  fiora bepaald alles en  hoop dat rlc haar snel nar huis stuurt

• Upvote 1