B6 - General Topic 2022 # 3 (January / February) Fiora, Harley

Harley and her guy with a great session , first time using all places in the LR ..And as it has been said , even the camera angles and lighting don’t expose at its best this fantastic interaction .

Poor guy , had to ask first if she thinks that he could go and bring kitchen paper to clean , 10 minutes before he would say β€œ ups , sorry β€œ to Fiora and Vamp…. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha 1

Really funny , hot and sad all at the same time watching the coexistence , couples moving around so as to give space one to the other , what an RLC ridiculous treatment to two of the girls who at least honor the β€œ private life of other people 24/7 β€œ 😑🀬😑🀬😑🀬

• Upvote 1

I don’t know when it was the last time I have been so pissed off with RLC like watching this today.. Leora ,the twins , Mila , a half empty B2 , all of Β them getting treated better than Queens ,enjoying great apartments , private rooms and showing the absolute zero of their private lives and F&H trying their best to live normal lives for themselves and at the same time respect the maximum anyone who is subscribing to watch them …I can’t know if they have promised them that things will change soon Β or if the payment is really great for both of them , but it is amazing that under such circumstances they don’t quit and make RLC’s life even worse by losing two of the nicest they have .