B6 - General Topic 2022 # 3 (January / February) Fiora, Harley

Totally horny  and with lots of booze consumption Harley and boyfriend with DP action , buttplug and 2nd round .. unfortunately all LR camera angles don’t help watching another nice session between these 2 , Harley though is fantastic . 

• Like 1

Well , give Harley the soon to be empty bedroom in B5 and allow her at least to have her own bedroom and bathroom .. whenever the boyfriend is visiting , he can provide great sessions in comparison to what Maksim showed for 3 months and he was even getting paid for it .. Well done to Harley and BF 😇👏👏👏

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Totally horny  and with lots of booze consumption Harley and boyfriend with DP action , buttplug and 2nd round .. unfortunately all LR camera angles don’t help watching another nice session between these 2 , Harley though is fantastic . 

Yes, another fuck you from RLC. They don't give two shits about any of us. All I can think is they have another income stream we are not aware of. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, james deen said:

argument between fiora and harley living here is starting to get to them

I think it has never been so obvious till last night how difficult it is for both of them trying to behave like it is all fine and with their guys there not being able to feel as free to be as they wish ( naked , use the bathroom , take a shower ) … a bit also before their 2nd session ( Harley and BF ) , Harley took a bit of kitchen paper and went to the balcony , I don’t know if they have a pot or whatever outside so as to pee , except if she wanted to clean private parts 😆 due to the buttplug use that happened some minutes later ( although the white bed sheet “ suffered “ 😂 the effects of DP action 🙃😅

Edit ; On a side nite , I can never remember if the two guys have ever been seen talking to one another , at least it is something I have never seen happening .

8 minutes ago, james deen said:

i cant believe fiora doesnt share the bedroom maybe thats what rlc expected 

I think RLC just needed someone to fill the apartment after the sudden departure of Gina and Bruno... They don't appear to have had any plans or expectations for this couples apartment...

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Love it that Harley made him clean up his own cum. He started to hand her some tissue and she pointed with both hands Like you clean it up it's your cum. lol

Yo pied, how's everything? Listen. That sounds hilarious but I can't find it. If you could direct me I would appreciate it. Have a great day.

3 hours ago, james deen said:

argument between fiora and harley living here is starting to get to them

1 hour ago, tle said:

Now Harley crying...

So if I understand correctly Harley took 2 hours after the argument to cry, while the girls laughed together after the "argument gate", maybe the crying may have nothing to do with the fact that the girls don't agree every time with each other

• Like 1