B6 - General Topic 2022 # 3 (January / February) Fiora, Harley

One more proof tonight that these 4 need their own place to completely “ let go “ , do their things , keep both themselves and the subscribers entertained , shows , personal lives , exactly as they managed to be the most enjoyable apartment while all together on B1 some months ago .no surprise that Fiora and Harley keep on avoiding visiting the villa and whatever happens is in this ( shitty for roommates ) apartment .

Another “ serious “ and joyful event , it’s funny to think about this show and the ones that see as a participant Loraine 😆

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

One more proof tonight that these 4 need their own place to completely “ let go “ , do their things , keep both themselves and the subscribers entertained , shows , personal lives , exactly as they managed to be the most enjoyable apartment while all together on B1 some months ago .no surprise that Fiora and Harley keep on avoiding visiting the villa and whatever happens is in this ( shitty for roommates ) apartment .

Another “ serious “ and joyful event , it’s funny to think about this show and the ones that see as a participant Loraine 😆

feel free to disagree but i personally think these shows are way over exaggerated and over the top especially fiora and ulyana

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Are you saying that you actually enjoyed that? 😬

47 minutes ago, james deen said:

feel free to disagree but i personally think these shows are way over exaggerated and over the top especially fiora and ulyana

100% agree...I don't, or should I say, can't watch them. RLC...They're having a fucking laugh!

• Upvote 4

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Prefer to watch this instead of B2 , and even B1, who do NOTHING !  

Everyone here knows that I'm a Karol's fan so to me she's entertaining enough. Shows or just self pleasure she checks all the boxes for me. 

I think that RLC has something for almost everyone. Somethings I don't like so I just ignore. Simple. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, james deen said:

They are shows , they are serving exactly the purpose of entertainment in a period that nearly everyone keep their private life away of cameras . Personally , I prefer some shows every now and then when they are at the level like today of course and not like Loraine’s or what we have been seeing  from Radislava than the repeated daily masturbations , I personally like to have variety and everything is needed , shows , masturbations , real life lovers or boyfriends / girlfriends of the girls . Unfortunately , there’s not so much of real life things happening on camera currently for a variety of reasons and as I have said , I like to tune in and have good vibes and feelings watching happy and smiley faces rather than unhappy , grumpy and problematic individuals . Of course real life creates  all of emotions , all of feelings , all of actions and reactions , but they are few sharing , so , we are left with the shows in order to watch at times a pleasant content . The shows this week was Loraine and Co. , Radislava and Co . and this one today plus Fiora and Harley also some days ago . I will watch when it happens than having a girl on the couch with legs open( Leora )  , a girl that is going two journeys in few days and nobody gets informed resulting in one more empty room ( Mila ) two girls that lay down with theirs ashes on camera ( twins ) , two girls who are feeling cold inside their own apartment ( Kristy ,Alana ) . In comparison to the past , it is even these shows very rare nowadays , therefore , it is personally for me , better than nothing . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Everyone here knows that I'm a Karol's fan so to me she's entertaining enough. Shows or just self pleasure she checks all the boxes for me. 

I think that RLC has something for almost everyone. Somethings I don't like so I just ignore. Simple. 

Exactly !