B4 - General Topic 2022 # 11 (January)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Ahh well , I got carried away with excitement only to see Radislava and Cecilia retire in their mini apartment ..

They were going to eat at the LR but every body vanished from there. Then they went to Radi's.

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

That's all very good. Just two observations. Harley could have been invited too. Sad she didn't get. She's home alone. Even her friends O&U joined. And Loraine looks a bit off of it

For once - and i don’t know why it happens really once per year perhaps - they could also invite the twins , B1 in general and of course the new B2 arrivals ..We all have questions , for sure they can’t be all friends with anyone but the two new girls for me ( K&A ) - if the rest know that there are new girls in B2 😂😂😂 - could have been a really nice addition so as to check any chemistry and connection and get slowly introduced to the rest of the cast ..Oh well , there are bigger problems for anyone in Barcelona to be occupied with these minor details 😬🙄

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For once - and i don’t know why it happens really once per year perhaps - they could also invite the twins , B1 in general and of course the new B2 arrivals ..We all have questions , for sure they can’t be all friends with anyone but the two new girls for me ( K&A ) - if the rest know that there are new girls in B2 😂😂😂 - could have been a really nice addition so as to check any chemistry and connection and get slowly introduced to the rest of the cast ..Oh well , there are bigger problems for anyone in Barcelona to be occupied with these minor details 😬🙄

That's also all true. At least for a matter of courtesy. They could have invited b2 as a welcoming for them. As for the twins (and the rest of b1) and Harley, they also have never or barely been there, it would have been good to invite them as well. Fiora must be with her guy and it's sad seeing Harley home alone at a friday evening with that party happening (and even with her friends O&U having joined), and she not having gotten invited. But yeah, nothing to do now

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think B1 are still in quarantine. Although it doesn't look like it because Mila went to Italy and Twins went shopping today. But When Nana arrived all wore masks.

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, costa049 a dit :

That's also all true. At least for a matter of courtesy. They could have invited b2 as a welcoming for them and. As for the twins and Harley, they also have never or barely been there, it would be good to invite them as well. Fiora must be with her guy and it's sad seeing Harley home alone and not getting invited. But yeah, nothing to do now

I kinda miss when all the apartments and martina would come to the villa together for a party it never happens anymore and also people sitting out like O&U yesterday and radi, her friend and lorraine today would never happen before

19 minutes ago, james deen said:

I kinda miss when all the apartments and martina would come to the villa together for a party it never happens anymore and also people sitting out like O&U yesterday and radi, her friend and lorraine today would never happen before

Yeah, that big party organize by Gina and Bruno before Gina left b4, with N&B, Martina, Masha and all that people there was mythical. We needed more of those vibes

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, costa049 said:

That's also all true. At least for a matter of courtesy. They could have invited b2 as a welcoming for them. As for the twins (and the rest of b1) and Harley, they also have never or barely been there, it would have been good to invite them as well. Fiora must be with her guy and it's sad seeing Harley home alone at a friday evening with that party happening (and even with her friends O&U having joined), and she not having gotten invited. But yeah, nothing to do now

It’s many strange things the way they have split the girls and allocated them in the apartments but this is RoC decisions  .We can’t also know if Harley wished to be there ( why not obviously  than being alone ..) but in general again this party slowly loses its first hours excitement , Loraine struggling with her break up , Radislava and Cecilia in the room , Holly suddenly out ..What a surprise that O&U cover for the rest , I highly doubt now that it might be a coincidence 🤔.. That’s why Daniela gets my almost day praising as the best current villa tenant .

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s many strange things the way they have split the girls and allocated them in the apartments but this is RoC decisions  .We can’t also know if Harley wished to be there ( why not obviously  than being alone ..) but in general again this party slowly loses its first hours excitement , Loraine struggling with her break up , Radislava and Cecilia in the room , Holly suddenly out ..What a surprise that O&U cover for the rest , I highly doubt now that it might be a coincidence 🤔.. That’s why Daniela gets my almost day praising as the best current villa tenant .

I think they were splitted like this because b1 was already full (and following its natural course of change of tenants), they didn't want to be wasting Gina's apartment they had just opened and B4 had free space, but not for all 4. O&U were already very close friends since way before Harley arrived, and there was free space at B4 for them 2, but not for all 4, and b6 hadn't still re-opened, so they were placed there. Also, when b6 re-opened and F&H were about to rejoin, they probably didn't have a couple to place at the moment, and Fiora and Harley ended up being placed there. So I think this might explain their splitting. And I think they also must be looking for an apt for all 4 as Noldus said. I'm just speculating, that's how I see it based on what's been happening