B4 - General Topic 2022 # 11 (January)

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

As it was bad criticism when Radislava was isolating in her room during “ roommates “ activities , being an extreme big fan of Ulyana I say that it is really bad being this snob both her and Olivia  to stay locked in the room and not even showing up for a hello or just show a slight interest ..I don’t know what the problems are but it isn’t a nice image watching the current villa relationships .

Isn't that interesting. For many months, forum members blamed the dysfunction of B4 on Nelly and Bogdan. 

Sense the departure of N+B, B4 really hasn't improved all that much. Who is to blame now?

Just an observation.

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, chuck206 a dit :

Isn't that interesting. For many months, forum members blamed the dysfunction of B4 on Nelly and Bogdan. 

Sense the departure of N+B, B4 really hasn't improved all that much. Who is to blame now?

Just an observation.

one thing ive noticed is that while they were there apartment gatherings at the villa used to happen regularly but since they have left  it barely happens

8 minutes ago, james deen said:

one thing ive noticed is that while they were there apartment gatherings at the villa used to happen regularly but since they have left  it barely happens

Agreed.

I think the weather turning colder had an influence on B4 get togethers. No more pool parties or cookouts. As for drinking and dancing parties in the fitness room, maybe they have been told to STOP. B4 has been visited by the police for loud music, and we know what happened at B1.

• Confused 1

The tenant who has been the funniest , craziest , most generous of them all and has always been trying to entertain us and for me has been the best tenant in the villa since she joined facing a real life sad moment 😔

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

HappyChappie

A song originally written by Paul Simon and performed many years ago by Simon and Garfunkel. It was a surprise hit as it was on the other side of the 45 that had Sound of Silence on it. Edited Maybe it was on the other side of Bridge Over Troubled Waters, the song that actually spilt the team, where Paul Simon forgot they were friends long before they were singing partners. 

OT:  released Jan. 1970.  I still have my album purchased 1970-1972. 

IMG_1571.JPG

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Just an observation.

Nelly and Bogdan. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3