B4 - General Topic 2022 # 11 (January)

25 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I think they were splitted like this because b1 was already full (and following its natural course of change of tenants), they didn't want to be wasting Gina's apartment they had just opened and B4 had free space, but not for all 4. So, probably they didn't have a couple to place at Gina's old apt at the moment, and Fiora and Harley ended up being placed there, which only has the bed and the couch. As for O&U, they were already very close friends since way before Harley arrived, and there was free space at B4 for them 2, so I think that might be why they were put together in the villa and F&H in Gina's old apt. And I think they also must be looking for an apt for all 4 as Noldus said. I'm just speculating, that's how I see it based on what's been happening

I think the general feeling is that RLC can’t find girls at the moment ..Nana , Tesla ( cam girl ) , Elian and Daniela’s friend Buffy are the only new girls we saw in nearly 3/4 of a year . This causes problems of where the girls should be placed but a wrong decision of where to allocate a girl , can cause even bigger problems than having empty beds .I think that they just don’t have a plan , subscribers aren’t stupid not getting the feeling that many things  are wrong ..And when you watch content without actually enjoying it , it is inevitable that people quit and cancel the subscriptions .

I don’t remember if it was you that suggested that it might be new management in Barcelona but what we see it is people that take decisions by not  taking advantage of girls that respect and honor their salaries ( H&F ) and instead they give luxury places and great rooms to girls that serve the absolute 0 ..And for me , this is what disappoints me at times watching .

• Upvote 2