B4 - General Topic 2022 # 11 (January)

8 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Isn't that interesting. For many months, forum members blamed the dysfunction of B4 on Nelly and Bogdan. 

Sense the departure of N+B, B4 really hasn't improved all that much. Who is to blame now?

Just an observation.

I will disagree with you on that . With “ only girls allowed “ in B4 , the nudity and freedom of moving in the most parts of the villa without worries that Bogdan might appear , it is a big difference , I could actually say that ( without being Bogdan’s fault or in general Bogdan had a rule or anything ) the girls that were roommates while he was there with Nelly , subconsciously had big respect towards him ( he was also behaving more than respecting to them too ) or they felt shy walking naked or even not feeling nice with his wife inside the villa and how it could be if he sees them and so on . 

I can’t think of a bigger example than the first days of Tesla & Elian , I think if it wasn’t for him and his wife being participants , we would have reached events happening close to what Olya and Diana provided . But ( again I say without being his fault ) , things quickly cooled off . 

The problem , in my humble opinion ,  that the villa faces a stability has to do with the awkward coexistence of girls that I believe have way many more  differences than common interests . The sisters clearly don’t enjoy their allocation when they can be fantastic of what they can do and show , it isn’t strange that half of the days of the week they visit H&F , Loraine entered while having a boyfriend and she’s now confused trying to figure out what’s going on in her life , they moved Radislava and took her months till she embraced her new room and life after her little shelter in B1 , for months they couldn’t find girls to occupy the beds . They brought a fantastic participant like Daniela who has been the best and most entertaining tenant so far and she even asked one of her closest friends ( Buffy ) to come for a month just to fill a bed because they couldn’t find girls . And then , it was Nana who I don’t know what Nana was doing … 

As a conclusion , I think it is just the RLC choices that define how the villa can work . Daniela and Olivia have repeatedly try to create things , Olivia obviously has quit participating , Holly has her own agenda but she’s always an extreme fan favorite and she satisfies the audience only by being there and recently the interest came back with Radislava’s friend and the strange story of Loraine . I can ask you to go back a year ago and apart from the Megan / Holly / Aleksandra participation , some Holly’s adventures and the visit times of Martina while Nelly was a tenant , what can we actually remember of that period ? 

The villa is an incredible project for RLC but they simply can’t take advantage of it , it is like you have a weapon and be able to eliminate all competition and not knowing how to use it . The salaries reduce and the bonuses cut can  be a major factor for it as well . 

• Haha 1

I'd say put Olivia and Ulyana in B2 with Fiora and Harley, move Kirsty and Alana to B6. Then get Cecillia in at B4 and possibly another new girl (with big tits). 🙂 

Are you listening rlc, simple solutions to help draw subs. oh and drop the standard month back to 19.95. $10 is a lot of money to some people.

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I'd say put Olivia and Ulyana in B2 with Fiora and Harley, move Kirsty and Alana to B6. Then get Cecillia in at B4 and possibly another new girl (with big tits). 🙂 

Are you listening rlc, simple solutions to help draw subs. oh and drop the standard month back to 19.95. $10 is a lot of money to some people.

I hope Ulyana, Olivia, Fiora and Harley find a separate apartment that suits them together. 

46 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

So many ( including me ) support the B2 suggestion .. but when was the last time that RLC heard its customers ? When it was that they even popped up a survey asking of things that can be improved , what would we like to watch , what things satisfy us and what not ? The easiest and cheapest way is to show and pay attention to the customers that provide the business existence with such small and helpful tools .. but who cares of them not only for us but even for their own employees participation ? A look in B2 and the girls wondering around like it is freezing inside while Lola / Anna / Mila were usually half naked , says it all ( even K&A might have contacted them and they don’t get answers 😂🤣😂🤣

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

More beers and Jäger for Dani, Kyllie and Rus

Dani still mad perhaps or hurt / sad after early mornings shouting and crying , she maybe explodes her anger and frustration later 😆😁😋😋😈