Leora - Home Activities (2022) #10

Since there will be the usual bla bla bla and theories , the obvious thing is that Leora HAS people who wish to visit her and see her place , she CAN find ways to persuade that it is an apartment with cameras and whatever explanation she might have given , it’s working perfectly fine and the friend has absolutely no issues appearing on cameras and as a speculation for the last part , ( how can anyone don’t do it on a day like this 😇😊☺️😌 ) , can it be an RLC message that she should become a bit more social or the big losses of even long Leora and eternal  RLC subscribers have abandoned the ship and it is the beginning of trying to bring some back or increase the interest ?

Time will tell , but FINALLY , FINALLY ,the satisfaction is back personally watching the first ever guest in Leora’s apartment apart from the known people .Well done , fantastic 😇

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ok.

I wasn't expecting anything like this.

And i mean, like, ever. That's my credibility flushed down the toilet.

It certainly opens a whole new set of questions though.....

Like why now and not before or something similiar?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Like why now and not before or something similiar?

Yes. Why now? What's different? If one knows, they all know - So LB MUST know. 

This is a massive massive shock to me. It goes against everything she has SAID and done. She told Paul she was "10 minutes away" just before leaving. But it meant this? I would never have said.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Just now, philo said:

Given the wide range of phenotypes, body sizes, facial similarities and personalities, and If there were any such thing as a "type", I would put Leora's guest within the same range as Malia. 

I also had to look carefully and check that it wasn’t Malia 😇