Leora - Home Activities (2022) #10

For the funny part and laughs … This is the new Malia 😂 first time on cameras , training etc etc etc 😆 The question is if she becomes a roomate in Prague or elsewhere in case Leora moves from Prague in the future 😆😆 ( Apologies , had to give the funny note of today’s massive and biggest RLC incident we have seen not concerning sex , that is Leora having a visitor 😱😱😱😱

Honestly , I hope the girl ( that she looks really comfortable and having absolutely no issues ) becomes a regular and Leora realizes - FINALLY - that the way she was doing things it was harming her in a much extended way than what she even also thought . On the other hand , naming the normal repeatedly FINALLY , it shows how wrong the whole approach by Leora has been and that she simply proves to anyone that she can have an absolutely more normal life . 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As far as i am concerned , the only way that I can think that people here know more things , it is simply if Leora contacts them and tells them things ( which is against RLC rules but since she was doing it till recently , it wouldn’t come as a shock…) except if anyone can read Russian while she’s texting on her mobile . All  of her talks -   as many have been said - it is exactly what she wants the people here that monitor her talks know . The important things ( according to her )  she will talk privately and away of cameras , at least of what is communicated in the topic here , therefore , the “ smoke and mirrors “ explanation comes at maximum effect here . 

Unless anyone thinks that there are other ways for people that know things here concerning Leora’s life ( except if the majority really believes that what she talks with Paul on cameras and microphones is the way to know exactly what’s going on 😂 ) , I don’t personally believe that after today’s “ SHOCK “ 😆 we can’t really say that Leora reveals everything . She has her secrets and this is absolutely normal , it is exactly as it should be . 

You are truly amazing you know everything about nothing, and nothing about everything.

You may remember I pulled you up for being an hypocrite and you just don’t give up do you. A few weeks ago my you posted “I never insult anyone” your words not mine, then low and behold a few day ago you said “all the old people over 60 on this forum who follow Leora are younger than me” again your worlds not mine so I take it your way of thinking everyone over 60 is senile.

May I suggest you look at what you’ve posted before then maybe you can drop the hypocrisy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

You are truly amazing you know everything about nothing, and nothing about everything.

You may remember I pulled you up for being an hypocrite and you just don’t give up do you. A few weeks ago my you posted “I never insult anyone” your words not mine, then low and behold a few day ago you said “all the old people over 60 on this forum who follow Leora are younger than me” again your worlds not mine so I take it your way of thinking everyone over 60 is senile.

May I suggest you look at what you’ve posted before then maybe you can drop the hypocrisy.

Please , show me again so I can answer back like last time . I did answer , didn’t I ? I explained with arguments , didn’t I ? Are you not satisfied with the answers given ? What should I give up ? Having opinions that you simply don’t agree ? Or posting in a forum and saying whatever anyone  has in mind will set new rules of only posting whatever others want to read ? 

I say again , most Leora followers are older than me , my estimation is 60 and plus , do I insult anyone saying this ? This is what I believe and what the topic talks here and many years reading has led me to this conclusion . 

• Haha 3

However what Leora did tonight is comparable to the perfect alignment of the planets. It also hints at what kind of relationship Leora has with this girl, she must be someone she trusts a lot, otherwise she would never have done it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Ya'll are a bunch of gossippy women!!  Nothing but guesses and conjecture.

What I want to know is...do guests have to sign a release knowing their image will be on the internet?  If you were in the US and entered a residence or a business, you either need to sign a release or have a sign displayed before entering that cameras are recording.  I wonder if the people's republic of Prague have similar laws.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

Ya'll are a bunch of gossippy women!!  Nothing but guesses and conjecture.

What I want to know is...do guests have to sign a release knowing their image will be on the internet?  If you were in the US and entered a residence or a business, you either need to sign a release or have a sign displayed before entering that cameras are recording.  I wonder if the people's republic of Prague have similar laws.

Privacy laws are all more or less the same in the world. RLC itself has repeatedly made it clear that any guests, before entering the apartment, must be informed of the presence of the cameras.